Admins here are usually hiding in the shadows. We hate bright light.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: School stories  (Read 3472 times)

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -53
  • Just a lurker
School stories
« on: January 06, 2017, 08:40:35 pm »
Share some funny or sad school stories here
Guess what... You're a Cutie

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: School stories
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 05:33:35 am »
Well like I said in chat.

Had some crazy person in school think it was a good prank on graduation day to put firecrackers under a frying pan on the school roof to simulate gunshots. It started a pretty big panic.

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training
  • Just a lurker
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 06:00:18 am »
In my school there was a 3 hour lockdown due to a bank robber that was armed hiding in the eoods behind the school. We could hear the helicopter and the sirens clearly through the windows.
Guess what... You're a Cutie

Offline Matiri

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Dealing with life one step at a time.
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 08:50:48 am »
In the schools of my country there's always an act for every national holiday, Independance declaration, First Constitution,etc, that are done with every one of the school's students and teachers present. In every school there are 3 different flags and 3 students in charge of holding each them for the entire act(mind you they are anywhere from 1 to 2 hours long). I was the first substitute to holding the national flag and there was one time where I had to hold it. I came VERY close to dropping the pole right in the middle of the act on several moments, one of them was even during the singing of the national anthem. Needless to say, I refused to do it again out of fear of actually dropping it and had the second substitute do it in my place.
 :embarassed:

Offline sylith

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • Orbs light my path.
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 12:51:06 pm »
In my class we have this smart girl named "Wasd" (obviously not a real name). Wasd is one of the smartest student in our school and also she's really girly. Wasd is one of the most active person in the class. She give teacher a question, she answer some question, she is quite friendly, and kinda sloppy. But behind her "act" she is one of the worst classmates i ever got. She ignores my question, she never talk to some certain kids , and she also really antisocial for some of us. She just act nice for "A" grade kids, handsome boys, and of course teachers. And the worst of all, she got ALOT of kids who fell from her "fake nice". So there like 95% think if she is LEGIT"nice", "friendly" and stuff this include the teacher them self. I know she is acting cus i sat next to her for 6 month, and i thought this will help my grades but she just care for her own grades.

hullo!

Offline Deeptron

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Professional vinesauce jabroni
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 07:17:40 pm »
When i was in primary school, i had a classroom that was filled with loud and wired kids, one of them, who i will call "Brutus" had a grapefruit on recess, he didn't want to eat it, he was playing with it like some soccer ball until he had the idea to throw it off the window in our classroom, which was on the second floor because we are near another school which is also a primary/high school.

And so we all went with him to our classroom, Brutus reaches the window and opens it and then he throws it... Aaaand then it landed on a teachers head, everyone was in shock, there was laughter everywhere including myself, it was the most perfect headshot with a grapefruit i've ever seen in my life!

Brutus didn't get out of this one without a suspention and a biiig scolding.
More active on discord.

Offline Terrmedia

• Moo
  • Wah- that mothertruckin' hoo!
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2017, 09:16:22 am »
oh boi, where to start

1: my high school was opposite to some homes, and one day a lady decided to wash herself on her balcony... completely nude, as the entire classroom just kinda, stared in disbelieve.

2:at that school a kid got arrested for stealing a mars bar, he struggled so much that he ended up punching an officer, that's why he got arrested

3:at my current school a giant cabinet (7meters wide) that was stuck to the wall suddenly fell down and nearly crushed me and 7 other students

4:one time a fire escape test was held, without a warning, and a few people got stuck in the canteen because some doors got blocked

i got more weird stuff, but i can keep going forever :embarassed:
There Used To Be A Message Here...
It's Gone Now.

Offline Tortwag

• Disciple of the Sonic Slash Claw
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Crazily self-proclaimed Shell Master
    • Jest'O'Clock
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 12:26:06 pm »
Funny? Sad? Well this next one is funny to me, but let's see if it is to you guys.

-So it all started when I wanted to go the toilet. ...Lol. I was about 13 years old in middle school, and I asked for permission to, y'know, go there. I ran a fast as I could because I couldn't hold it anymore, and as it happens...
...The toilets were locked.
To this day I still have no idea how the heck that happened and why now of all moments, because I was literally on the brink of peeing myself. So I decided "screw this", ran to a pack of abandoned grass next to the toilet and boom, problem solved. ...Or so I thought.

-Y'see, what I didn't realize was that behind me was the pupil consultant's room, as were as numerous classrooms at ground level. And they had seen the whole thing - that would make about 80 people. It wouldn't be a problem if I didn't had to put my pants down on the ground because the belt was too tight, thus exposing my entire lower body to the crowd without noticing.
Hold on! It gets better.

-So obviously I was sent to the pupil consultant's place to explain myself - there really wasn't much to explain, it's not like I was peeing on a wall or something, and well the toilets were locked - but the real problem went when uh, the entire school learned about it because that's how mean-spirited society is with these events, and the next day I was in everyone's lign of mocking fire. I was used to these things by that point, so that was mostly fine.

-And then a random kid started spamming me with racist jokes + toilet jokes all at once, so I snapped. Took that idiot, lifted him off the ground and threw him on a metallic door nearby before walking to my class. I didn't turn back, but the delicious noise of his body violently making close contact with metal was uh, enjoyable, to say the least - don't judge me too hard, I was angry.

-Then, as I had calmly expected, someone from the pupil consultant's room came into the class and asked me to come with him, as the dumb kid had made the mistake of telling them what I had done to him. Little did he know, I had come prepared.

-So, this is where being a drama queen is useful, because I proceeded to explain in details every single insult he had thrown at me the past month - yes, month, that kid was reeeeeeeeally pushing it - and what they meant to me, which pushed him into a corner instead of the other way around. Funniest part being: he got punished, and I was freed to go. He, of course, attempted to insult me again an hour after this event, but well, only from afar. Because now, well, answering toilet jokes with door jokes was easy feat, MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And there we go! That's one story. I have many others, but it's one I like to share when asked mostly because it's a perfect example of what my life is like. A FREAKIN' CARTOON I DID NOT ASK TO BE THE MAIN CHARACTER OF. ...But strangely fun, because well, I like cartoons  :big_smile:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 01:16:58 pm by Tortwag »
Currently writing a Klonoa-themed fanfiction called Crusaders of Pugiland! Discover it here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1462.0

Also started an art topic for said fanfiction, which you can find right here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1877.msg26101#msg26101

Offline Terrmedia

• Moo
  • Wah- that mothertruckin' hoo!
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 12:46:53 pm »
Holy crap tortwag, that was a wild ride
There Used To Be A Message Here...
It's Gone Now.

Offline Derpy Hooves

• Hero in Training