Huepow is the real villian in Door to Phantomile.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: School stories  (Read 3673 times)

Offline Tortwag

• Disciple of the Sonic Slash Claw
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Crazily self-proclaimed Shell Master
    • Jest'O'Clock
Re: School stories
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 01:06:42 pm »
stares ...Huh. Usually people just find it creepy. Or y'know, laughable. Yay! Glad you guys enjoyed yourself with that XD Plenty more where that came from, but I'll wait for a few more stories to come by before positng another one. As you've seen, my writing tends to lean on the "long" side of things  :embarassed:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 01:17:30 pm by Tortwag »
Currently writing a Klonoa-themed fanfiction called Crusaders of Pugiland! Discover it here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1462.0

Also started an art topic for said fanfiction, which you can find right here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1877.msg26101#msg26101

Offline Tortwag

• Disciple of the Sonic Slash Claw
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Crazily self-proclaimed Shell Master
    • Jest'O'Clock
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2017, 06:45:01 am »
(Vampire training. I call it now)
Currently writing a Klonoa-themed fanfiction called Crusaders of Pugiland! Discover it here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1462.0

Also started an art topic for said fanfiction, which you can find right here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1877.msg26101#msg26101

Offline Terrmedia

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Wah- that mothertruckin' hoo!
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2017, 07:21:09 am »
Vampire trainee for sure :bad_straight_face:
There Used To Be A Message Here...
It's Gone Now.

Offline egg

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • ☆ just a dreamer ☆
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2017, 12:58:42 am »
:unsure: hmm even though I'm still in high school, there is a lot that I can't really remember from school that isn't embarrassing or had to do with harassment. I'll try my best to think really hard. In elementary school, I was very problematic so if you see a pattern here.

I was often in the principal's office. So often, the principal one time gave me a stuffed lion. I still kept it to this day, :embarassed:

In kindergarten I threw my shoe at the teacher.

I also sold these crappy drawn posters in second grade to the principal just to get money to buy erasers downstairs at the book fair. In second grade, I wrote a fanfiction about me turning into Gipson from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go. I also remember on the playground one day, I said I can outrun the rest of the boys, and I ran so fast that I tripped. My knees and elbows were scrapped really bad and oozing blood. I couldn't get up and everyone circled around me. Then two staff members actually lifted me by my arms, swept me off the ground, and carried me to the principal's office.

In third grade, I would always write plays and assign each student a role. The teacher would make an extra slot for the day just so I can present my play. Everyone liked them, and thought I was a good writer.

In fourth grade, I once did bad on this recorder exam and had to stay after school for a long time. Being fourth grade me, out of frustration I threw the recorder (a special purple one my mom bought me) onto my knee, and it cracked in half. I then panicked. Also in music class, our teacher on St. Patrick's Day would put our chairs in a circle and pretend there is a leprucon in the room. Lmao she had this net and would play really loud Irish music and start banging the net around the shelves. I use to be SO SCARED of it. There was also that time this one kid took my figures during recess and I found them behind a heavy cabinet with their heads and limbs popped off. Poor me!

Then I transferred schools during sixth grade. It wasn't easy, but there are some things I remember.

In sixth grade, I would always doodle over my assignment notebook. My teacher, who was pretty mean, yelled at me saying "this isn't a sketchbook!1!1!" and she moved my seat closer to her.

Seventh grade was alright. My homeroom teacher gave me some time at the beginning of first period to do a segment I always did called "Random Topic of the Day;" in which I chose a random thing to talk about for two minutes. It would always be something like "iPods" or "puppies" or "coffee" or something like that.
So the school I transferred to was a Catholic school, and in religion class we would literally watch these anime adaptations of the stories. I still remember the outro music and I sing it as a joke now a days.

Can't remember anything significant in 8th grade.

Freshman year of high school. When I got there, I wasn't even registered in their system. Lmao I was off the grid. Also began to become active online hey hey,

Sophomore year,,, all I can actually remember right now is that the day before winter break, we sang the iCarly theme song in Geometry class. The teacher, who was old and didn't know what iCarly was, projected a lyric video to the class and we all sang. I still have a ***** ten sencond video of it,,, couldn't really use my iPad in that class yknow.

Currently in junior year. The only memorable thing from this year is mt US History class; because no one ever takes the class seriously. I laugh at what some of these kids do to pass the time and how stupid it is; like throwing paper airplanes, spilling water on the floor, drawing those rocketships on the handouts we need to return, shouting dumb things in class, etc. i laugh at how pathetic it is and how ahead I am in the class from others. Lmao recently this one kid brought those popper fireworks that kids usually throw on the ground; they are like these black orbs and they are wrapped in white paper. I just wonder "how?? Why?? When?? Where??"
eggsthetic, eggtastic, eggpect the egg puns.

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2017, 01:35:58 am »
So, there's this one time during January or February, someone in the school I go to decided to make a meme account to poke fun of the things that happen in the school, especially of what the teachers say, etc. It was able to last for a while, until some said that they "exposed" some of the people who made the meme account. They didn't give any names for whom, tho. It's not really funny or anything, but that's all I got for now. :bad_straight_face:

Offline egg

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • ☆ just a dreamer ☆
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2017, 09:40:52 am »
@Questklonoa omfg at my brother's school, the kids made fake twitter accounts of the teachers at their school and they made fake conversations with the fake accounts.  Aha
eggsthetic, eggtastic, eggpect the egg puns.