No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa MMD Animations  (Read 6467 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Klonoa MMD Animations
« on: February 25, 2015, 08:18:26 pm »
As you all know, I get bored. A lot. And in my boredom, I happen to browse Youtube. A LOT.

Now, in my boredom, I decided to search up some "MMD" animations of Klonoa...just a recap, an "MMD" is an animation where a model is made to do...well, whatever, usually synched to dancing music or, in other cases, just re-enacting funny scenes. (Lot of good Pokemon-based MMDs for the latter. and I do mean a LOT...)

anyways, here's something you guys'll love...or cringe over. Not entirely sure...

And of course, my personal favorite:

If you guys find any interesting MMDs, (Klonoa related or not) feel free to share them here!

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Klonoa MMD Animations
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 08:24:39 pm »
._. well    that was   an          interesting watch.

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 10:50:37 pm »
The way the limbs tend to ignore the existence of the body is really disturbing...  :sad face:

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 04:03:00 am »
I saw Happy Synthesizer a few months ago, and i was in love with it ever since. I love the song, and the lyrics just fit those two perfectly. IF you ship Klonoa and Lolo that is. And i think that's thd only Klonoa mmd i like at the moment :/

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 04:35:58 am »
Klonoa MMD think i said how are you doing idea.  :unsure:

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 05:50:28 am »
As it happens, I've seen that model before. It's really well made, though it keeps bothering me that the shorts don't "flow", meaning Klonoa's legs clip through them a lot...of course, a lot of these animations have his hands clip through his face, anyways, so no real biggie there...

Now, this is something I consider REALLY good. The way the models flow so smoothly, and the like...it's just a really good piece.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).