It is said that Dae is raising a Floof Army. Beware.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: The earlier manga series, where can i find them?  (Read 1182 times)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
The earlier manga series, where can i find them?
« on: December 04, 2022, 11:41:38 am »
I have found a few pages on the Klonoa Blog, i'm not sure how is it called, and i did not find all of them, despite finding other pages not on the Klonoa Blog that i couldn't find there. I think this is an earlier one, because, well this is before L'sV, EoD and DcT, all that, y'know... And i found them translated!

I would like to know the name, and, if possible, a link for it, preferably, in english, if available.  :)
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Balneor

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
Re: The earlier manga series, where can i find them?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 08:09:30 am »
I am sorry, but I am not sure what manga you are referring to. The 4 panel joke one ? The one with the Moo postman ?

Do you have a link lying around, or some artwork of the manga ?

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 08:43:38 am »
Well i found some of them at the Klonoa Blog like i said, but, one of them was in full color even but i'm not sure if is it part of it since it also looks different generally, and another one had like, a toilet joke or something, another one was at bell hill, and i remember liquid_salad (some one) say that there was another one related to Balue, entirely, altho i'm not so sure about it.

But yes, most of them follows a 4 panel structure, which, well if i can have all of'em, then, sure i guess. Which, i believe, is what i'm looking for any ways.
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline EthanGold17961

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • This profile has a Brazilian nationality
    • Exemplary Сasual Dating Genuine Females
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2022, 09:06:27 am »
I have found a few pages on the Klonoa Blog, i'm not sure how is it called, and i did not find all of them, despite finding other pages not on the Klonoa Blog that i couldn't find there. I think this is an earlier one, because, well this is before L'sV, EoD and DcT, all that, y'know... And i found them translated!

I would like to know the name, and, if possible, a link for it, preferably, in english, if available.  :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0bh0d7sljph9ny9/KazeNoKlonoa-4CMK%20%28V1.1%29.zip?dl=0

kaze no klonoa 4koma manga gekijou

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2022, 12:02:43 pm »
Heck yeah!  :big_smile: This is exactly what i wanted, thank you very much, have a little "wahoo" from me.  ;) (the dream rating thing idk)

Edit: If you have the original Japanese version, i'd like to have it, because, man some times these translations feel, a bit too direct, perhaps? There is swearing and, well, crude editing, i'd like to do a few things my self, and, clean some things up.  :bad_straight_face:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 04:36:56 pm by rapappa the pepper, Reason: Another question »

Offline EthanGold17961

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • This profile has a Brazilian nationality
    • Exemplary Сasual Dating Genuine Females
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2022, 05:41:17 pm »
Heck yeah!  :big_smile: This is exactly what i wanted, thank you very much, have a little "wahoo" from me.  ;) (the dream rating thing idk)

Edit: If you have the original Japanese version, i'd like to have it, because, man some times these translations feel, a bit too direct, perhaps? There is swearing and, well, crude editing, i'd like to do a few things my self, and, clean some things up.  :bad_straight_face:

Unfortunately I only found it this way, if I wanted to find it with the white background I searched this site, or somewhere on the Internet.

https://archive.org/details/klonoa-4koma-book

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2022, 05:42:46 pm »
It's okay! I can change these things manually, afterall, i am going to edit all of this my self...