No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: One of the Original CG Artists will be playing Klonoa door to Phantomile  (Read 2364 times)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv266382770

One of the Original CG Artists will be playing Klonoa Door to Phantomile Monday, June 20, 2016 at 8:00:00 AM EDT or Jun/20/2016 Monday 21:00 JST

Best I can interpret one of the original CG artists for this game will be playing Klonoa Door to Phantomile and streaming on Nico Nico pretty soon. My Japanese has a long way to go so I'm having to go off of google translate some still :sad_face:

« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 04:26:11 pm by the_darai, Reason: Formatting »

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
Watching, should finished goodnight on see you wait live broadcast interview game.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Well, the stream's come and gone and if the many retweets this guy did is any indication, it certainly created a buzz on Twitter. Either something cool happened during the stream, or people enjoyed the stream REALLY much. https://www.twitter.com/wahoo7013satou
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
There was some give away and I saw lots of random posts about ps4 3ds "XBOXONE" steam PC psvr

Also I have a bootleg recording of the stream sorry for the random cutouts "3" of me getting booted from my seat for not being premium

Edited because now there is an official video
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 06:22:08 pm by Vokadae????, Reason: replaced with the offical video. »