No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Well...  (Read 5753 times)

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
Well...
« on: February 29, 2016, 10:21:46 pm »
It seems like the Moo shirt is the new trend in Redbubble... :unsure:

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Well...
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 01:32:18 am »
If I were bored I'd get one of these and do strange stuff mimicking moos. But maaaybe that's going a bit too far xD

Offline Antoid

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
    • Tumblr:
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 03:02:31 am »
I think it's just Google analytics at it again: it probably did some scanning and found you like Klonoa (and Undertale ["Who needs arms with legs like these?"])  :big_smile:
You probably figured that out already.

It does look like an interesting purchase though...
If you want to check it out you can do so here: http://www.redbubble.com/people/terrmedia/works/20801773-moo-klonoa-inspired?grid_pos=390&p=t-shirt

This is within the rules, right? :confused:

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 03:14:31 am »
I think so. Also thanks for link xD

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2016, 11:18:08 pm »
I see that the "entire script of bee movie" shirt is there, also. ;)

But, I have a question... I know that Undertale merch on Redbubble is illegal. Wouldn't that make Klonoa merch on Redbubble illegal?

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 03:07:48 pm »
But, I have a question... I know that Undertale merch on Redbubble is illegal. Wouldn't that make Klonoa merch on Redbubble illegal?
As I understand it, fan march for indie-developed games is handled a lot differently than games by a  company like Namco. I don't know how that's is actually handled though for the latter. 

Offline Wah!

• Trying to stay awake...
  • Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Hoo! [DeeMan With Bread on Discord]
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2016, 07:29:14 pm »
I was browsing the official Japanese Klonoa website and found a T-shirt that's really similar to that. What I could tell was that it was mail-ordered and very rare to find online. I'm going to order it this because it's a cheaper alternative and man, I can't handle waiting anymore!  :embarassed:

Offline Tortwag

• Disciple of the Sonic Slash Claw
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 17
  • Crazily self-proclaimed Shell Master
    • Jest'O'Clock
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2016, 08:06:20 pm »
...Huh. Frankly, I would've prefered a shirt with either Joka's smile or entire mask-like face on it. BUT, I'm not gonna complain for a job well done :D Probably won't buy it, though. I'm already saving some money for a pair of these Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time Gear pendants I discovered the other day ;)
Currently writing a Klonoa-themed fanfiction called Crusaders of Pugiland! Discover it here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1462.0

Also started an art topic for said fanfiction, which you can find right here: https://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1877.msg26101#msg26101