Once you go Klonoa, you can never go slowa.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Second Life Avatar Request?  (Read 2861 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
Klonoa Second Life Avatar Request?
« on: September 02, 2015, 04:32:58 pm »
Is it possible for someone to make a game sized avatar of Klonoa from Door to Phantomile ps1 version or the Wii version would be awesome to have a Klonoa avatar. Not that their are probably any Second Life modelers here if I can't pay for it now I'll make sure to add it to my wishlist. I wanna see almost everything on him you can use scale scripts to scale size the avatar. It would also be cool to have a Wind Ring with animation of the wind bullet and wind saber you can use this as a HUD  if someone does this thanks a bunch :) tutorials for a HUD have been posted if you need help.

Maybe to improve the idea be allowed to customize Klonoas fur and eyes and maybe clothing color and wind ring IDC how long it takes as long as someone here's the cry out for a Klonoa fans request. I think it would be an awesome idea to have a second life Klonoa avatar including for virtual reality. Maybe someone can make gestures from the game as well if anyone tries this thanks I'm also asking around Second Life as well.

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Tips-and-Tricks/GUIDE-HUD-Essentials-control-and-fun-for-your-Second-Life/ba-p/673417

I exist in your thoughts and dreams.

Offline Braixen

• Attends nightly prank call meetings
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
  • Wario

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
Re: Klonoa Second Life Avatar Request?
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 10:07:50 pm »
It already exists:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Klonoa-Avatar-v20/211674?id=211674&slug=Klonoa-Avatar-v20

I also saw this one didn't like the avatar though I'll be honest  :sad_face: if they made a scale for it then I would change my mind. Although I can use a child scale and try to modify some stuff with the avatar you don't have to modify the objects. I do like the Wind Ring though but I might use the Wind Ring for a furry I can also modify a Kemono as well.

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2015, 06:03:34 pm »

Hmm? no money Klonoa animation software crazy.  :|

Someone could do a Kemono mod I was thinking if the ears were an attachment put it on a Kemono and have a black Kemono but it won't be cheap  x_x

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2015, 07:19:24 pm »
Someone could do a Kemono mod I was thinking if the ears were an attachment put it on a Kemono and have a black Kemono but it won't be cheap  x_x

I understanding, failed should sorry.