No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Original Art  (Read 2253 times)

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
Original Art
« on: June 15, 2014, 01:10:15 am »
I figured it was worth having a thread for drawings and other artwork that doesn't fall into the fanart category. This isn't simply for my stuff though, I want to see other peoples' work as well.

I'll simply post the most recent pictures of my original characters to start this off:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Spirit

Obviously my main character. He's kind-hearted and polite, but also clumsy, absent-minded, and has some of the worst luck imaginable. He's feline, though that's about as specific as I can get with his species; I went the Klonoa route of: "Screw if it exists or not, just go for cute" x3

Kit

Kit's able to shift between two different forms, with his base one being a creature called a Mischief and the other a bobcat/fennec mix. Originally an amateur researcher and user of magic-based martial arts, he died saving a Mischief tribe and was reincarnated as one of them (though he can regain his former appearance temporarily).

Kahla

A traveling merchant jackal with an extreme affinity for donuts. Though a shrewd businessman, he's not so savvy when it comes to romance.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Original Art
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 01:20:49 am »
I'm not letting myself draw yet but you people are making me slowly think on it xD

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Original Art
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 02:06:14 am »
Hmmm, last artworks I did that wasn't fanart were these:

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
Original Art
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 11:46:11 pm »
Quote from: "Daemyn"
I'm not letting myself draw yet but you people are making me slowly think on it xD
I feel the same way. I get pretty inspired when I see all of the drawings people make, but in all honesty, I've never really practiced enough to do anything better than a stick figure.