Untamed Heart: Enough dream stones to run a sleep clinic!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Are the klonoa games just dreams?  (Read 1847 times)

Offline RicAlbuquerque

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
Are the klonoa games just dreams?
« on: January 22, 2018, 06:07:35 pm »
I was thinking about this, the klonoa games leave a lot of questions, like "if klonoa couldn't stay in phantomile how is he there in empire of dreams?" or "why does klonoa look like the goddess from klonoa 2?" I saw that some people tought the same thing and I think this answers most of the questions. klonoa can't stay in phantomile because he has to wake up and empire of dreams is just another dream. klonoa looks like the goddess because lunateia is just a creation of his own imagination and he would be seen as some kind of god. It even would explain the kingdow of sorrow being covered, as klonoa would be trying to forget about the sadness caused by him losing hewpoe.(sorry if there are any typos)
Awaiting the return of our lord and savior Pac-Man

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
Re: Are the klonoa games just dreams?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 06:24:05 pm »
I haven't played many of the Klonoa games myself, but I did have known some of the summary of the series. Maybe yeah that much of the Klonoa games are all a dream

At least from what I think :unsure:

Offline soupfistDEV

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Soupify!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 07:13:53 pm »
I'll say this much, I believe every single Klonoa game (with the exception of Heroes) takes place in a dream in some form or fashion.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 08:58:21 am »
As far as I know every game is in a dream. Though I theorize it is more like a shared dream with multiple beings involved.

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 07:58:15 pm »
Although I may be cheating, because this one isn't really a game (though it works :D)

And Noctis Sol is probably him outside of his dreams this time... I think? :unsure:

Offline RicAlbuquerque

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 09:03:24 pm »
in dream traveler of noctis sol we actually see him in the real world for a moment (and he is still a cat/bunny). but i think that comic still takes place in a dream, because he goes to bed right before his adventure starts. but that's just my opinion
Awaiting the return of our lord and savior Pac-Man

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 12:53:55 am »
Cool cool. I didn't really that can be a possibility of Noctis Sol also being a dream :big_smile:

Offline IsmaDLR

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2018, 05:11:53 pm »
One of the possibilities I had in my mind for a possible timeline (one of 4 I came up, there's just not enough craziness in the world) involved that the spin-off games were fake memories from Klonoa. It's a mess, but yeah, I think the Klonoa games are dreams.

Probably one of the games doesn't happen inside a dream, but I'm not sure if only one happens in the real world or every game happens inside dreams, no exception.