No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Games that you like that nobody else does.  (Read 4229 times)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Re: Games that you like that nobody else does.
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 06:36:02 pm »
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two

While I admit the story wasn't as good as the first game's story, and Oswald's A.I is flat-out irritating, I find it to be really good game. People say the game has framerate problems but the only one I've encountered is in this one area in Bog Easy at the Beetleworx replicator near the projector to Blot Alley. The fact that it ONLY happens when the Beetleworx are around makes me wonder if it's my disc or not.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2014, 12:49:02 am »
Summon Night Twin Age, I thought the story was fine, not as funny as the one in the Swordcraft Story games but it had some sweet, heartfelt moments. I don't care if I can beat the game in one day, I still find it entretaining, although I do think that if Atlus didn't made the game easier when they brough it to America I would have enjoyed it more, still I don't think I should expect amazing gameplay from a Summon Night game, they are almost visual novels and that's what i like about them, the gameplay to me is just like an additional feature (but I know that's weird to say since everyone in the world says that gameplay is the most important thing in a videogame, well not always to me).

I'll probably add Summon Night 4 if the fan translation ever get's done (or learn enough Japanese, whatever comes first). All them japs don't like androgynous dragon children (joking, i don't know why they hate Summon Night 4).
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 12:53:33 am by Scroptels GL »

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 12:41:24 am »
I actually liked Twin Age too. I just saw it as a fun spin-off, which is pretty much exactly what it is. Plus, Aldo was voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch, which is always a big plus in my book x3

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2014, 03:12:03 am »
I actually liked Twin Age too. I just saw it as a fun spin-off, which is pretty much exactly what it is. Plus, Aldo was voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch, which is always a big plus in my book x3
Thank you Spirit-san! Also, i saw you on Siliconera making a comment on the recent Summon Night Memories article...