No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: My Smash Bros Projects  (Read 2715 times)

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
My Smash Bros Projects
« on: August 24, 2016, 01:45:24 pm »
So I kind of worked on 3 characters so far, with about 2 or so being WIP, and a few others needing more time. (Pretty tiring if you ask me. Takes nearly a million years to make a character.) x_x

Here's my completed projects so far:
Klonoa (I don't really need to show the link, because the majority of you have probably seen it, and it's on the Non-Klonoa Thread. Unless you didn't see it yet, I'll put it here anyways):
https://smashboards.com/threads/klonoa-for-super-smash-bros-nx.431169/
Bubsy (Yep, Bubsy):
https://smashboards.com/threads/leon-for-super-smash-bros-nx.440787/
Leon S. Kennedy:
http://smashboards.com/threads/bubsy-for-the-next-smash-bros.432804/

Characters that are in work in progress:
-Sash Lilac
-Jin Kazama
-Dust

Characters I'm thinking about for the moment:
-Guntz (Possible)
-Red the Hunter from Solatorobo
-Q from Street Fighter
-Zero
-Chrono
-A certain joke character
-Aaand... a few others.

Like I said, it takes forever to do a character, as I do try to play the games to get more out of a certain character. Some games being hard to find, some in certain consoles, and some not localized. I suppose I'll get a few more ideas from here. And maybe a few opinions for it.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 08:30:54 pm by Questklonoa »

Offline Fennekin

• Fennekin Lover
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Please sit, and let's talk for a while.
Re: My Smash Bros Projects
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 11:52:54 pm »
The only things missing are the actual files :big_smile:
When I get around to fixing my laptop, I might actually try to make a Sm4sh mod based on Klonoa's data. As an early starter, I might attempt to rip the sprites from the remake or Lunatea's Veil, though I feel like the remake might be easier.
Regardless, you clearly put a lot of work into all the characters, and basically laid the groundwork down for some mods, which is really impressive.
Did I mention it's really good?  :embarassed:

Offline Magus

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -20
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 06:44:55 pm »
Hm, you've really thought these out. I'd like to see a Krystal one from you or maybe a reworked Young Link and Pichu.
I'm John Doe and I'm anonymous.

Offline Questklonoa

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • Tiger-kun
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 11:37:12 pm »
The only things missing are the actual files :big_smile:
When I get around to fixing my laptop, I might actually try to make a Sm4sh mod based on Klonoa's data. As an early starter, I might attempt to rip the sprites from the remake or Lunatea's Veil, though I feel like the remake might be easier.
Regardless, you clearly put a lot of work into all the characters, and basically laid the groundwork down for some mods, which is really impressive.
Did I mention it's really good?  :embarassed:
I don't know how to make files for models, apparently. I do hope that someone might make a mod out of this. ;)
Oh, and thanks :3

Hm, you've really thought these out. I'd like to see a Krystal one from you or maybe a reworked Young Link and Pichu.
Hmm, I might try to do your suggested characters in the future. It'll take me a million years to do so :P

Offline Magus

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -20
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 09:07:18 pm »
Hah, don't get too down. Pichu and Young Link's movesets can be redone by looking at Bulbapedia and playing Majora's Mask respectivly. Krystal? Who knows.
I'm John Doe and I'm anonymous.