Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Your Favorite Klonoa Music  (Read 559 times)

Offline arisho

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
Your Favorite Klonoa Music
« on: July 26, 2023, 03:39:04 pm »
The Klonoa games have some of the best music compositions in gaming history. What are some of your favorite songs from the games?

Some of my favorites are Untamed Heart from Klonoa 1, and Shattered Memories from Klonoa 2.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Your Favorite Klonoa Music
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2023, 04:44:07 pm »
I was going to bring the Lunatea's Veil songs that i love the most, but, it's always the usual suspect, so, i'm not bringing it here...

If you never played Door to Phantomile Playstation 1, please, play that game, and don't check this here while you haven't... You won't ever appreciate the music as much if you haven't played that game, and that version specificly...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • Dreams make a wish come true
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2023, 01:15:06 pm »
Beats From Above all the way  :D  very much from the era, but it suits the Gelg Bolm boss handsomely. When I heard it for the first time, the introduction tones were already pumping me with energy, and then it slam dunked the feels with that menacing Amen Break mix!

Untamed Heart is a great melody near the climax of Klonoa's story in the first game, I'd have to agree on that one. Sometimes I listen to it to even out the mood!

I especially adore Klonoa's 'main' themes from both games. Namely The Windmill Song, and the master-craft that is Going to Lunatea (which directly succeeds "Seaway" from the same level, I believe I mentioned how much I love magical of an introduction this is before  :) )

And an honorable mention to Hyuponia/Ruin of Sadness. It's a beautiful homage to the music of the previous game while presented in a melancholic tone which perfectly characterizes the level it plays in. A friend of mine liked this one so much he wouldn't stop talking my ear off about it! Even recently!

But really all of Klonoa's music is great! Namco's high quality standard in these regards are no exception to this franchise. Even some of the spinoff portable console games are pretty good, although I've not gotten around playing those yet.
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Offline HaggisD1

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Guy with a weird taste
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 01:08:49 pm »
I really enjoy the song Count Three, it's in the 3rd vision or 4th vision of Forlock (It might be my favourite song).  :hey:

I also really lolve The Ruin's Air, Baldium's Dive, Red Heat Coronia, Dawn Over Dawn and Dark into Dark.

My favourite of L'sV is Volkies Song, I just think this track is great and I feel euphoria while listening to it.  :big_smile:

I also REALLY like Stepping Wind, this song convinced me to play Klonoa (Sorry Rapappa)  :embarassed:

I think DtP has a better soundtrack while L'sV has better tracks.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 05:18:35 pm »
I think DtP has a better soundtrack while L'sV has better tracks.

Finally some one to say this...  :D
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/