Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Old, fake Klonoa anime "screenshots"...  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
Old, fake Klonoa anime "screenshots"...
« on: January 10, 2020, 11:29:58 pm »
After speaking with a friend about those notorious fake Klonoa anime screencaps and the Caramelldansen video by the same artist, I've been on a wild goose chase for the sources of their art. Unfortunately, it seems that almost all of their work has been slowly becoming lost to privatizing profiles and general internet traffic.

Old fans may know what I'm talking about here. Here's all that I can find currently:

OG Nico Nico upload of Caramelldansen video - https://nico.ms/sm3517674

Only images I can find via Google are under this spoiler -
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sadly the majority of these images are either edited or are in very poor quality (sans the third one). I'm hoping we can find the artist or simply higher quality images of their Klonoa work. It'd be really unfortunate to lose such good art.

All I know about the artist currently is that they went by the name "草々". The only profile I could find was their Nico Nico Douga account which has closed off all content from being easily searched. If anybody wants to join the hunt then feel free to post any findings here!

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Old, fake Klonoa anime "screenshots"...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 02:30:07 am »
Well, I remember trying to find the source long ago only to be disappointed the artist made several adult doujinshis of the characters. Unless that's your cup of tea, be careful trying to find more of their stuff.

I mean, does it matter what they make? Personally I'm interested to any and all leads that will take us to the artist and possibly other Klonoa stuff we might find. If you have anything, just let us know. Of course barring any lewds (since we're not doing that here) I'm only interested in the OP.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 02:32:46 am by the_darai, Reason: Clarification »

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
Re: Old, fake Klonoa anime "screenshots"...
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 03:05:39 am »
Geoffrey found a safe site that has the whole collection!  :big_smile:

http://gota-nabe.kemono.cc/pic/klo/klo_06.html

Images below:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 03:14:37 am by Meguumin, Reason: Fixed info »