There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: If they DID actually make a Klonoa 3...  (Read 4479 times)

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
Re: If they DID actually make a Klonoa 3...
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2015, 08:14:51 pm »
I think a Rayman Origins-like art style would work for a Klonoa game, but it would only work for a 2D side scroller like the GBA games and not the 2.5D corkscrew design of the main console games
Maybe, although Klonoa 2 was my favourite game, because with the exception of the gameplay, the game was entirely 3D, and looked beautiful! It was one of things that got me into the Klonoa games! I actually prefer Klonoa on the Wii over the PS1 original for the same reason, though not to quite the same extent. (It didn't help that the game was made even easier than it already was! :( )
I don't want them taking a step back and trying to go "nostalgic" on us, it didn't seem to do much good for Rayman or Megaman in the long run, both series only lasting about 2 games before they just dissapeared...

I'm probably being biased, and I know you were just making a suggestion, but I'd be disappointed if they didn't do the Klonoa 2/Wii style for a new game! :angry:

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
Re: If they DID actually make a Klonoa 3...
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2015, 02:45:46 am »
Pac-Man World 4 would also exist...

Oh, Also this would be the game to finally tell his origins and give him a happy ending. ((If you know about that "human boy dreaming theory" I thought of)) and basically in the real world... He dies. But is able to finally reunite with his love in the end. (Lolo)

That is probably very depressing and you hate me. :sad_face:

Dont?? Hate you??

But this is off topic. It doesn't have anything to do with the artstyle of the games.