No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Are you folks from US still learning cursive handwriting in public schools?  (Read 3738 times)

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
They taught it to my class in 2nd and 3rd grade. All I ever use it for is my signature anymore, and I never see anyone use it that often either.

Offline zewing

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • I go fast
    • Twitch Live Stream
I had to learn cursive in 2nd grade (about 13 years ago), so it's kinda pointless from certain standpoints, but I still prefer to write cursive.
Dude Nice

Offline The Kakuzato

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
I'm not a particularly good example, as I've gone to private schools all my life, but I was required to learn and write cursive from about second and third grade, but it ended up being unnecessary in later grades.  That said, I still prefer writing in cursive.  It's both faster and neater than writing in print for me, mostly because I'm really bad with spacing letters in print, which I assume comes from my dyslexia.

Hey look I posted for once.  I should really be more active.