No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Bayonetta and Corrin in Smash  (Read 1714 times)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Bayonetta and Corrin in Smash
« on: December 18, 2015, 08:36:11 pm »
Well, we have the final DLC characters that are gonna be added in Smash

Sorry Klonoa...maybe in Smash 5...

Offline Braixen

• Attends nightly prank call meetings
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
  • Wario
Re: Bayonetta and Corrin in Smash
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 08:41:10 pm »
I would still be horrified if that didn't exist

Offline VikVanHazel

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • How curious...
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 08:52:02 pm »
I don't care much for Corrin. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure why Corrin made it into smash.  :confused:
Bayonetta on the other hand was highly demanded in the smash ballot. I'm not really a fan of Bayonetta, but I'm sure there are plenty of people that are glad to see her included.

(Also, laughing at Corrin In The House far more then I should.)

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2015, 08:08:50 pm »
GENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

WHY.

WHYY.

JUST A COSTUME.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

also, Corrin looks hype as hell and anyone who complains that there are 6 FE characters should be reminded that there are 8 Mario characters, and nobody's complaining about that. Bayonetta looks like a better ZSS.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 08:13:46 pm by Dish »

Offline Spirit Macardi

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 09:10:21 pm »
It's cool to see Bayonetta getting chosen, but sadly it doesn't save the game for me. If there was actually a story or adventure mode to use her in I'd be downright excited, but the core game is just so lacking in actual content.

It's been the only time in history I can say that I regretted getting a Smash Bros. game.