Huepow is the real villian in Door to Phantomile.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: I'm inexperienced as Weegeeisgoingtokillm when he creates MUGEN characters..  (Read 2037 times)

Offline Magus

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -20
Soo yeah, as title suggests, I am as inexperienced with the Klonoa franchise as much as Weegeeisgoingtokillm when he makes MUGEN characters. That's a long thought out metaphor/inside joke to not knowing a thing about certain things. I hardly know much about Klonoa except his catchphrase (Wahoo), how he looks, and the basics of the gameplay of the main games. I have played DTP for the GBA. I enjoyed it a bunch as well as Klonoa's adorable design (as well as another character in the Klonoa franchise) but I didn't finish it due to me losing my DS and got a replacement that no longer plays GBA games. Whoops. My original intent of signing up is to tell the guy who ripped the sounds to reupload it but then decided to go here to interact with the much bigger fans of Klonoa than I am.

Aside from me not knowing much about this Klonoa guy (but still love him), I still hope Namco gives Klonoa some attention he needs and release Klonoa 3 for the 3DS, Android, IOS, and PS4. Namco loves their older franchises as much as Nintendo does so I am crossing my fingers. Klonoa would work well with today's standards judging by Door to Phantomile.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 03:11:06 pm by Bartz »
I'm John Doe and I'm anonymous.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Ah Welcome to the Klonoa Collective.

I'm not sure if you mean Klonoa DtP for PS1 or one of the 3 Klonoa GBA games.

It seems like mega went on a possible copyright check spree though :c as even some of my old uploads are dead. I do not know if I still have certain files or not

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
Welcome to the Collective, Bartz :D

You'll get to know him more here on this place :hey:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Magus

• Hero in Training
It was one of the GBA games. My mom sold them all on Ebay after my DS was replaced with the newer models that don't play GBA games. It's been so long I couldn't even remember the name. Sorry. I actually meant Empire of Dreams. I've researched and watched the gameplay.

I was looking for Klonoa Beach Volleyball and Klonoa 2 voice rips of Klonoa and Tat for my MUGEN Fullgame, stumbled upon your thread and was like holy moly they're gone. I have in the past downloaded your sounds, but seeing them missing made me want to remove Klonoa (and Tat, maybe) from my MUGEN game.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 03:27:15 pm by Bartz, Reason: It was more like one for each »

Offline Magus

• Hero in Training
I used to like MUGEN but the whole "Everything fighting everything" thing has gotten really stale for me. Especially when it comes to user created content. You can't just install  a thousand characters and expect the game to be playable. You'll have to edit the AIs, edit their moves to match your likings, edit their sprites probably, this and that until every bit of character matches the gameplay style, and difficulty curve you want. This is extremely tedious and made me not play MUGEN anymore. I've done so much editing that I practically know Fighter Factory by hand now. There's also other things relating to MUGEN drama that I don't want to talk about that also got me to not play MUGEN.

Also, since you're a MUGEN person, I've also gotta apologize for mentioning the Weegeeisgoingtokillm person. I know you guys get mad when I mention him for some reason. but he's just an inside joke to me now that he's done for and the drama involving him and me is done. I now an a founder of a newly established MUGEN forum and soon might become staff of MUGEN Archive. Why am I doing this if I don't like MUGEN? I'm just that kind of guy.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 05:11:26 pm by Bartz »

Offline Magus

• Hero in Training
I'm gonna have to agree with you a thousand times. It's probably because you're able to look at how characters are done, copy and paste their coding in yours and test things out to see if they work and later on you'll make your own pieces of coding. Game maker doesn't have anything like that. You're expected to watch tutorials which they can be confusing at times.

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
I think this is not the right place to talk about MUGEN, but Welcome to the Collective.