For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Bioluminescent Plants  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
Bioluminescent Plants
« on: November 13, 2015, 06:02:02 pm »
For awhile I've had an idea of making a terrarium habitat for my carnivorous plants; put them in one big fish tank as an exhibit at home. I came across bioluminescent mushrooms long ago and of course some neat ideas arose. Obviously I quickly learned the images and rumors online showing how much they glow proved to be exaggerated; nonetheless they glow in the darkest darkness.

I recently read the mushroom considered to glow the brightest is apparently not meant to be in North America...likely a ecosystem hazard. So I've been pondering other options but have not found much; perhaps I'm unlucky in my searches. The term I keep seeing is foxfire

Does anybody know of bioluminescent plants that are native to North America? I would suspect such plants would be easy to find on the internet if they existed. :(
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 06:04:42 pm by confuted »

Offline Akagitsune Yukimura

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Senpai will never notice you :)
Re: Bioluminescent Plants
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 08:13:37 pm »
After going to Google for about 5 minutes I found this. This is their official website. http://www.glowingplant.com/

It doesn't seem to be close to being finished so you might have to wait a few years to purchase them, or you can pre-order it now.