Browsing this site on a smartphone? Be sure to browse it in landscape for the best experience!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: hi guys.  (Read 2982 times)

Offline thatspoilertho

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • just a anon account passing by.name is:dantfuul.
hi guys.
« on: April 11, 2015, 08:45:34 pm »
im know as spoiler. but im actualy a guy called dantfuul(in steam). i wanted to join the forums so i could download screenshots from a topic Tail Floof made http://forums.untamedheart.us/index.php/topic,587.0.html
guest were unable to open the spoiler feature. ik there was a download section in there but the files were too big(1gb).
so i made this account to download screenshots individualy.
if i get the time and motivation i may make some threads. but for now i may just look around ATM.
good to meet any of you.
don't worry. everything will be oukei

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
Re: hi guys.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 08:54:49 pm »
Welcome to the Forums, even if your visit is brief!

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 09:02:22 pm »
Welcome to the Forums. Spoiler! :D

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 09:02:35 pm »
Welcome to the forums! :D Hope you'll enjoy the screenshots and whatever time you'll be spending here no matter how long or short~!! :)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 09:08:05 pm »
Welcome, spoiler! Since you're a member here now, I guess that means you can look at spoiler boxes now, right?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2015, 09:09:44 pm »
Well, at least you're honest about it. :P

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 12:46:54 am »
hmm if you reallllllllllly wanted I could literally post those 2000 some odd Klonoa 2 LV screenshots after I redownload that 30GB madness off of my mega account but.. I don't know how well that would go being loaded in a browser. Yeah they would have to be spoilerd way to big.

If admins say it's ok I might could .___. I just hope you know I mean literally about 2000 not jokeing because I went all crazy for a week.

I can also resize them all to something of a more sane resolution and maybe as jpg too.
I'm sort of craving to do it now <_< >_>.

You should stay on the forums there are lots of interesting Klonoa things here.
I really quite love the games too you should play them. Even if just for the story.

Offline thatspoilertho

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • just a anon account passing by.name is:dantfuul.
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2015, 01:50:59 am »
hmm if you reallllllllllly wanted I could literally post those 2000 some odd Klonoa 2 LV screenshots after I redownload that 30GB madness off of my mega account but.. I don't know how well that would go being loaded in a browser. Yeah they would have to be spoilerd way to big.

If admins say it's ok I might could .___. I just hope you know I mean literally about 2000 not jokeing because I went all crazy for a week.

I can also resize them all to something of a more sane resolution and maybe as jpg too.
I'm sort of craving to do it now <_< >_>.

You should stay on the forums there are lots of interesting Klonoa things here.
I really quite love the games too you should play them. Even if just for the story.

i did. in fact. i got some of the games in 100%.you did a good job with your post.congrats
Welcome, spoiler! Since you're a member here now, I guess that means you can look at spoiler boxes now, right?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yep.i can.
don't worry. everything will be oukei