The Klonoa Wiimake made a fatal mistake in renaming Joka. It better not happen again.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What are you playing now?  (Read 15958 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: What are you playing now?
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 03:16:07 am »
I am currently playing Freedom Planet Wii U. Should keep me pre-occupied as I wait for new episodes of all my favorites shows to premiere within the next 5 days.

It's been pretty fun so far, and Carol is...incredibly fun to play. Just wondering if they added any little secrets in the Wii U port, or if it's just a straight-up port...

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2015, 03:26:08 am »
I'm currently playing Battlefield Bad Company 2

Offline Braixen

• Attends nightly prank call meetings
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
  • Wario
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2015, 09:44:14 am »
I'm starting an online playthrough of Mayro & Loojy: Dreem Teem Ft. Cory Baxter... Okay, Just Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

Offline SpykeXD

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
    • Spyke's Got Writer's Block
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2015, 08:34:21 pm »
I've been jumping around from game to game recently but I've gotten hooked on The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and am currently trying to 100% the game. Taking awhile though, there's a lot of stuff to unlock and the game's rather difficult.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2015, 03:04:58 am »
Playing "The Darkness II" atm.

Offline Braixen

• Attends nightly prank call meetings
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
  • Wario
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2015, 10:23:50 am »
RRRUUUNNNEEE
FFFAAACCCTTTOOORRRYYY
FFFOOOUUURRR

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2015, 03:56:44 pm »
I'm playing through Hard Reset. I don't expect to be playing long because it's a rather short game.

In the near future I expect to receive an invite to Star Citizen's Public Test Universe which adds quests and new flight mechanics. Thusly my bro and I will be flying around in space for awhile though I don't know how long it will last.

December 17th is the open beta for Monster Hunter Online. I'm going to try to play...I managed to play Monster Hunter 3rd and wade through the Japanese text so Mandarin should be a similarly difficult experience. I do fear the latency though, there are no Western servers yet and there's no statement when a server will come to the States.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2015, 08:22:50 pm »
I'm currently playing Looney Tunes: ACME Arsenal, trying to beat the game on normal mode. While playing it this morning, though, I found out that the game seems to have a rarely-occurring game-breaking bug. In the level "Pterodactyl Ptreetop Pterror", in the area where you have to ride the Pterodactyls to the other side of the area, I fell into the mud-like stuff and died, and when I respawned as Foghorn Leghorn, the level didn't load well, and as a result, I fell into an abyss and died.  x_x If you die, you'll respawned as your partner close to the area you died in unless both character are dead, in which case, the game would respawn you at the last checkpoint you touched. Since both chars were dead, I had to do that whole area again. Joy.  x_x
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2015, 02:17:38 pm »
As of this writing, I am at the tail end of completing Yo-Kai Watch...or at least, the post-game stuff. Not gonna be able to get all the Yo-Kai, though. Not in a million years...

I must say, this game really blew my expectations away. I mean, the method of going about getting Yo-Kai is certainly different (though can be a slight be RNG-based at times), and the battle system is really fun to utilize, especially against the more challenging enemies this game has to offer...and this game can get pretty challenging at times, even with the over-abundance of EXP I had gotten over the course of the game.

The one thing that really amazed me? How much exploration it had. Seriously, I could go for hours just exploring a new map before progressing the story, which is...relatively short, and while not exactly plot-heavy...I would say it's more than enough for its type of game. Just the sheer feeling of looking over every nook and cranny this game had to offer, looking for new Yo-Kai, or treasures...I'd say that feeling of exploration was definitely something I enjoyed the most.

Also Chilhuahua is my new bae and nobody can convince me otherwise

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2015, 03:59:25 pm »
Played Puyo Puyo Tsu earlier. While I'll say Sega could have picked a better version than the Mega Drive release to put on the Wii Shop Channel...we're lucky that they were kind enough to put any version on the American Wii Shop Channel.

And honestly? It's amazing regardless of what you're playing it on. Don't have it already? Get it!

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)