No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Sigh  (Read 2301 times)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Sigh
« on: March 02, 2014, 05:44:56 pm »
A while back I read on a Playstation forum that those that bought Klonoa: Door to Phantomile off the PSN had an issue where the opening Cutscene and the music are playing REALLY slow. Sony refuses to fix the issue, yet 2 other games had a slowdown problem and they were fixed, so there's no reason to not fix it here. Since it's been two years or so since it went on the network with no patch fixing the problem, they need to take it off and offer refunds to those who bought it, because they should not be selling a flawed product. I ask you to be honest here, what do you guys think?
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
Sigh
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 06:32:49 pm »
Yes they should. By not fixing this they encourage piracy because it's more likely people will download the original ps1 iso and play it on an emu

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Sigh
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 08:38:03 pm »
Or by not fixing it, people who never played the game will have impressions that this is how the game actually plays.

Offline Krusiv

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • We'll always have Phantomile
    • Twitter
Re: Sigh
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 03:32:08 am »
They should fix it if they haven't already, but I think they did. I recently purchased the game on PSN and my copy works just fine.