Don't trust flying fish. Especially Karal.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Purple Moo drawing  (Read 423 times)

Online kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
Purple Moo drawing
« on: March 26, 2024, 07:03:11 pm »
Hi! I made an Moo drawing today  ;D

This is about my second time drawing the Moo, so there are probably some mistakes/errors in the drawing, and may not look exactly perfect. Hopefully the drawing is good enough though

But yeah, anyways hope you enjoy the Purple Moo
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Purple Moo drawing
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 07:12:20 pm »
Purple... I wonder why you picked that color...  :bad_straight_face:

(it's good enough for a first attempt also.)
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Online kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
Re: Purple Moo drawing
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 07:48:05 pm »
Purple... I wonder why you picked that color...  :bad_straight_face:
Well... I was probably wanting it to be blue, but I saw an well sharpened color pencil that was purple, and decided it would look good  :embarassed:

(it's good enough for a first attempt also.)

Thanks!
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.