Once you go Klonoa, you can never go slowa.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Kickin' Metal Remix of Cursed Leorina Boss Theme  (Read 1137 times)

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
Kickin' Metal Remix of Cursed Leorina Boss Theme
« on: November 29, 2016, 02:31:28 pm »
Okay so maybe some of you guys know about this already, but whatever!  :big_smile:

GaMetal is a dude I've been following on Newgrounds and subbed to on YouTube, as his name implies, he does metal covers of video game tracks. The first I heard by him was his Zero-Two Metal cover\remix. Recently (March of this year) he did a metal cover of the awesome boss theme that plays when you have to fight Cursed Leorina. For those who're unaware, which is totally fine, Klonoa 2 isn't exactly the cheapest game at this time... I mean, 30 bucks isn't that back. Near the end of Klonoa 2, Leorina disguises herself as Baguji in order to steal the Elements from Klonoa and friends. With the elements, she poisons La-Lakoosha and drains the Sea of Tears. When Klonoa confronts her in the Embryo Compass, she seems intent on... well...

"With this power... with this power..."

"Leorina!"

"I will save this world!!"

Before she's able to do anything, the Elements (specially the Element of Sorrow) overpower her and turn her into a monster.

Oookay I went on a tangent again... well... here's the video!

Whoa, I never notice the Klonoa he uses in the thumbnail, is that from the Wiimake?
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"

Offline Matiri

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Dealing with life one step at a time.
Re: Kickin' Metal Remix of Cursed Leorina Boss Theme
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 03:32:10 pm »
Metal isn't usually my cup of tea but this sounds pretty bad ***. Also the Klonoa shown in the thumbnail is from a fake(sadly) Smash 4 leak. Here are the links if you want them:
Artwork:  http://hextupleyoodot.deviantart.com/art/Klonoa-for-Smash-459604523
Video on how it was made(could't come up with a shorter name for it):