Everyone needs a little Joka in their lives. <3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Top Anime of 2015  (Read 1950 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Top Anime of 2015
« on: December 29, 2015, 06:48:57 pm »
Hello everyone. As you well know, 2015 is about done with, so I wanted to put together a list of what you personally thought was the best anime of 2015 is. I might add a poll, but for now I think we'll list the animes and why you like it. Here's my list:

5. Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai

This is sorta ecchi, but it's humorous in how it's presented. Essentially people are banned from saying/learning/drawing vulgar things and since no one knows what's vulgar (for the most part) it leads into some very wtf moments. But it's done so well (least to me) that I recommend it.

4. Gangsta.

This anime has it all. Fighting. Drugs. Awesome story.(Night) Mafia wars. And for some reason it reminds me so much of Samurai Champloo. Maybe that's why I like it.

3. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Battle in Eygpt

Ah, this manga is very popular, but it was due time for the anime version to be made, espcially since this franchise has made some memorable moments in awesomeness and creator of some of the best memes ever made. ZA WARUDO!

2. Monster Monsume

Believe it or not, I waited for this for a while. It is a harem/ecchi genre but unlike most harem the MC isn't useless. Plus the character (the monster grill particular) are very likeable and adorable and can kill you pretty instantly. Luckily our MC hasn't died from their incidents. It seems that he's rather indestructible. Plus he has one hell of a rocket punch. Speaking of punches...

1. One Punch Man

ONE PUUUUUUNCH! This has to be my favorite anime of this year. Saitama (OPM) is OP as frick but yet it manages to be one of the most interesting shows I've watched in a while. The fighting is top notch, the animation is top tier, and the supporting characters (even the villians) are unforgettable. I implore you to watch this show. It's already bad enough dorks are going around asking for a Goku vs Saitama fight but hey we all know who will win. Just saying.

So, what's your favorite anime? And why?

Offline TimertheBunneh

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • Balan Wonderworld (and Klonoa) fan
Re: Top Anime of 2015
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 08:36:30 pm »
Didn't watch enough for five but who cares.

3) Monster Musume (really freaking cute anime ok)
2) Osomatsu-san (HILARIOUS also opening theme is done by people I actually know about)
1) Shokugeki no Soma (cooking made awesome. with foodgasms. it's awesome, and IT'S GETTING A SEASON 2 YOOOOOO)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 08:39:28 pm by Voka~Daemyn, Reason: a word :x »
She/her pronouns, please
  Discord: Timer & Balan#0514

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 08:40:24 pm »
Brave Beats dance king in dance hero hip hop that rapping after.

Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans robot army died weeping alone anymore.

Digimon Adventure Tri story opening focused Digidestined chosen children's running kid anime episodes.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 08:55:47 pm by CarminaSuva »

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 01:42:44 am »
I only watched Tokyo Ghouls because of Yutaka Yamada's terrific music. I didn't finished watching Tokyo Ghoul √A though

« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 02:07:01 pm by Scroptels GL »

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 01:37:21 pm »
NO MENTION OF KEKKAI SENSEN?????
THIS MUST BE FIXED

Kekkai Sensen (or Blood Blockade Battlefront) is easily my top anime of 2015

a great story, amazing colours, an amazing ost (complete with op by Bump of Chicken) and just

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

this anime is so freaking good everyone pleases watch it