No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Weird/awesome dreams you had  (Read 11453 times)

Offline rando account

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • "I need to think of a good bio" -Me, 2 minutes ago
    • imgur account
Re: Weird/awesome dreams you had
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2022, 08:00:11 pm »
I had a dream where i edited an AVGN video

thats it
it was just me editing, for the whole dream

something might have happened but i cant remmember since this dream was an old one
Better Call Rando

YukarinUniversalTraveler

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2022, 02:41:37 am »
In this time of hiatus, I've had many various dreams, but I can only remember two at this moment.

One was a nightmare in which I was going to get married to my boyfriend at the church, and he didn't show up, and I got all alone in the church and then got out of there walking along the streets, and my beautiful and dreamy wedding dress got all dirty from the garbage and rubbish of the streets as I walked them down and cried non-stop.
 :|

The other one was a dream in which I was cosplaying as Ladybug from Miraculous Ladybug.
 :embarassed:

Offline rando account

• Moo
    • imgur account
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2022, 09:29:06 pm »
So there i was, walking around this street with my brother, and we pass this bar that had tables outside
now it must had been a big day for the bar cause people were peaple a plenty in there, practically every table was full
there was this dude talkin about how he was gonna reserve tables and let random people sit there with him and we would pay for all the food (so a party basically)
next day comes, same street, same bar, same brother, only this time the dude DID make the reservation! good for him
there was this girl too, he saw us and was like, "Yo dudes! Sit here, ill pay!", "eh, i dont know, we have to go" i said... "ah screw it, well be there for a little while"
we ate, it was fun, transition to house
so im on my bed, watching yt on my phone.  Then this kid enters my room and wanders around
now im like "aw darn it, i dont wanna take care of him" so i ignore them and the dream shifts to me watching Evil Dead 3, nope, not army of darkness, this is a completely new version done JUST for this dream by Sam Raini! Isnt he a wonderfull guy?
no seriosly its just a complete made up Evil Dead scene, Ash is with this deaite girl desgiused as a human (but he knows she is a deaite) and hes planning how to escape the cabin

Well this is where the story gets... a little bit dark

the kid starts SMOKING?!?!?!?
YES, DUDE JUST TAKES OUT A CIGARRETE AND STARTS SMOKING
im like "THE FLUNK (cant actually say the real word) ?"
hes like smoking and im beside him like, "lisen man, dont smoke, youll die"

and he gets harmed by the cigarrete, like hes breathing wrong

so i got to the living room to the reunion (oh i forgot, this is sopposed to be a family reunion... i knew no one here but thats fine) and i find the mother and say "YO, HELP YOUR KIDS HE AINT BREATHING RIGHT" and the dream ends

hope the kid's okay, that was some heavy stuff
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 07:14:35 pm by rando account »
Better Call Rando

Offline johnstorm

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • breezegale
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2022, 05:25:38 pm »
i remember had a very strange dream another one was an island three another was hand made of wood i don't remember i had seen it :unsure:

YukarinUniversalTraveler

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2022, 04:23:06 pm »
Dude I had this nightmare where everything was fried chicken, and my boyfriend was there, and he was a fried chicken, and everything around me was fried chicken, the buildings were fried chicken, the houses were fried chicken, and everything was fried chicken, and the user rapappa the pepper was there, but he wasn't a fried chicken, instead, he was a chick, and he was giant, and he was chasing behind me and I was running away from him 'cause he was a giant chick and he was chasing behind me to talk about the stuff he always talks about, and he was a giant chick, and he had his actual voice, and everything was fried chicken, and I was wearing a blue dress, and I was apparently barefoot, and everything around me was sweltering hot, and everything around me was fried chicken. :|

Offline rando account

• Moo
    • imgur account
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2022, 07:10:41 pm »
Dude I had this nightmare where everything was fried chicken, and my boyfriend was there, and he was a fried chicken, and everything around me was fried chicken, the buildings were fried chicken, the houses were fried chicken, and everything was fried chicken, and the user rapappa the pepper was there, but he wasn't a fried chicken, instead, he was a chick, and he was giant, and he was chasing behind me and I was running away from him 'cause he was a giant chick and he was chasing behind me to talk about the stuff he always talks about, and he was a giant chick, and he had his actual voice, and everything was fried chicken, and I was wearing a blue dress, and I was apparently barefoot, and everything around me was sweltering hot, and everything around me was fried chicken. :|
everything being fried chicken sounds like a dream for me

Not to mention, Rappapa being a giant chicken reminds me of (spoilers for POSTAL 2):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
which is fitting since he is a POSTAL fan
Better Call Rando

Offline Jed the Cabbit

• Moo
  • I'm known as Jed from _____ on Twitter.com
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2022, 05:07:50 pm »
Last night I dreamt that I was playing KRPS on my Switch but Mario was in Klonoa's place ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jed Cabbit

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2022, 05:32:38 pm »
Would be cursed but could probably be modded in now that the PC version runs on unity.  Dunno how stable that is though and I don't know unity.  :embarassed:

Offline rando account

• Moo
    • imgur account
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2022, 05:38:20 pm »
Would be cursed but could probably be modded in now that the PC version runs on unity.  Dunno how stable that is though and I don't know unity.  :embarassed:
reminds me of the SA2 mod that changes sonic for mario
Better Call Rando

Offline Jed the Cabbit

• Moo
  • I'm known as Jed from _____ on Twitter.com
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2022, 09:34:40 pm »
I mean to be fair both Klonoa and Mario are on the same console so yeah.
Jed Cabbit