All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Heroes w/lyrics?!  (Read 2045 times)

Offline Tuuli

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
    • Tumblr
Klonoa Heroes w/lyrics?!
« on: June 29, 2015, 11:33:10 pm »
Okay, okay, so I don't have any actual content to post yet, as this project just started today, but I'm excited to talk about it so I'm gonna, you catch my drift?

Today I was in my room, thinking about the Klonoa Heroes soundtrack; namely Guntz' theme- when it struck me.

Now, I'm an avid fan of The Megas, yeah? And what they do is take the Mega Man soundtracks, and turn them into music with lyrics. (For example, look up "Look What You've Done The Megas" and click the first result.)

My family is full of musicians, and I'm a lyricist. So I put two and two together.

Why not do the same thing that The Megas do, but for Klonoa Heroes?

I've had a script translation project in the works for a good year now, so I know the basis of the game.

Right now I only have a small amount of lyricwriting done; two lines for Guntz' theme and four for The Windmill Song, and I've yet to talk to my family about the music, but I'll post the album for free on my Youtube (possibly with animation?).

I hope I can stick to this project, and if not, I'll post what I have done if I ever give up on the project.

Is this a cool idea? What do you think?

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Klonoa Heroes w/lyrics?!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 11:46:26 pm »
I think it is a good idea :D Nice to see new projects.

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 11:49:16 pm »
Sounds fun! I'd like to see how this turns out!! :)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 01:14:16 am »
i've tried writing lyrics for music. i finished the half written song "Feel Inside" from Megaman Starforce, i've made lyrics for the main theme of Freedom Planet, and i started writing me own song, which is halfway done. but they all kinda got dropped and im probably not gonna be returning to them anytime soon.

so don't do what i did and see this project through the end mmk? it's a great idea and i'd hate to see you pull a me on me XD

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 08:46:14 am »
Any idea related to Klonoa Heroes is good.
When I began working on a patch for it, I feel this game didn't draw much attention here. (It's Japanese exclusive after all)
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline Tuuli

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 02:01:34 pm »
So, I see that red warning there, which tells me it's a good time to update you all.

This project is NOT dead! I've been very busy with my school and home life, but I recently picked up Klonoa Heroes again in an attempt to relax (It wasn't very relaxing) and realized, "oh man, I've left the folks on Untamed Heart in the dust!"

So I'm dusting off the lyric files for Guntz right now (aka trying to find them) and practicing a bit in LMMS. (LMMS is a freeware ripoff of FL Studio, for the curious.) I'm getting the basic melody down before I write the rest of the lyrics, then making the tune longer if need be.

I should have a rough demo done within the next few weeks, as I often work on my projects over my lunch breaks.

What else can I say except thank you all for filling me with determination again!

Let's get this show on the road! (The overgrown... Dusty.... Long-since-abandoned... road.)

Offline SyraxAxoJaxco

• Kinesthetic Storyteller. Dancer, for short.
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Alola, digidestined~
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 08:48:13 pm »
Well, can't wait to hear~  :)