Once you go Klonoa, you can never go slowa.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 4369 times)

Offline phantomile

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Hello!
« on: August 24, 2015, 09:02:00 pm »
I've never been very good at these forum introductory posts... But my love for the Klonoa series has rekindled recently, so why not join! I'm still setting up my profile and stuff, but I hope to be active here and hang out with fellow fans.

My favorite console game is Door to Phantomile, and my favorite handheld is Dream Champ Tournament! I love basically all the games though, so it's a pretty tough choice.

Btw I'm honestly surprised no one has taken this username until now. ;)

icon & signature original scans by klonoa @ tumblr

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 09:03:39 pm »
Helllo and Welcome to the collective :D
Congrats on the username haha if only we had your during Phantomile vs. Lunatea.

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 09:33:23 pm »
I've gotten so bad with keeping up on welcome topics lately, but hey hey, welcome!
It's always nice to have more active members!

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 09:56:15 pm »
Hey welcome bud!
If you have any questions you come ask uncle Binary any time  ;)
(im not actually a dude or an uncle don't listen to anything i say)

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 10:04:01 pm »
Welcome to the best Klo' chill zone, bud B)

Offline phantomile

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 10:57:14 pm »
Thank you everyone for the welcome!! I haven't been on a forum in a really long time, so it's nice to be a part of this one.

Congrats on the username haha if only we had your during Phantomile vs. Lunatea.

Oh? Well, I think I know which side I would have been on~  :embarassed:

Hey welcome bud!
If you have any questions you come ask uncle Binary any time  ;)
(im not actually a dude or an uncle don't listen to anything i say)

Actually I do have a question... I wanted to add an image to my signature, but I'm not sure about the dimensions? Some forums have rules about how big they can be, but I couldn't really find anything about it in the rules on here. My current one is 400w x 150l, but that seems too big? Everyone's that I've seen seems so small in comparison...

I'm sorry if this is a silly thing to ask ahaha  x_x

icon & signature original scans by klonoa @ tumblr

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 11:07:02 pm »
Thank you everyone for the welcome!! I haven't been on a forum in a really long time, so it's nice to be a part of this one.

Oh? Well, I think I know which side I would have been on~  :embarassed:

Actually I do have a question... I wanted to add an image to my signature, but I'm not sure about the dimensions? Some forums have rules about how big they can be, but I couldn't really find anything about it in the rules on here. My current one is 400w x 150l, but that seems too big? Everyone's that I've seen seems so small in comparison...

It will get auto resized if it is too big. I think the max size is 200x200 but I am not 100% since I have not changed my sig in a whille

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 11:18:58 pm »

The max size is 200x200. I can't remember what my sig size is, but i think the gif in the middle is 175x120 or something

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 11:38:28 pm »
The max size is 200x200. I can't remember what my sig size is, but i think the gif in the middle is 175x120 or something

That gif always makes my day.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 03:20:06 am »
Welcome, welcome, welcome, to you, to you, today! Welcome! I say, welcome! TODAAAAAAAAAY!

I was late with welcoming this time, so I decided to put my enthusiasm of your welcoming in song.

Also, I do believe Dar, one of the site Admins, made all images in sigs auto-size to 200 x 200 due to a lot of people having large images in sigs, and I suppose even if it IS a little small, it's good enough. Images re-size to normal when clicked on, anyways, so it's not terribly intrusize.

...truth be told, I've oft thought about making the image in my sig TWO images, that way it doesn't resize to a smaller size, but I have a feeling that would garner me a scolding, so it's not a tactic I would recommend...just...felt like sharing the clevaritu of employing such power through creativity in one's sig-like slotholder.

Something else you should know about me: I like the sound of my own voice...okay, not really, I think my voice is horrible. Would it be more accurate to say I enjoy the sound my fingers make when tapping on the keyboard? Tap-tap-tap-tap-tap...oh, what simple joys. ;)

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).