No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: FTL: Faster Than Light  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Zenex Azure

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • "That's a cat."
    • Mixer Channel
FTL: Faster Than Light
« on: March 26, 2014, 01:48:32 am »
Heyo! Your friendly neighbor Zenex again with another random game talk! ;)

FTL, a game where you command a spaceship with your crew and try to get to multiple sectors to send the Federation important stuff to take out the incoming baddie flagship. You're constantly being chased and almost everything tries to kill you. You need to think hard and strategize effectively to win... and a lot of luck, seeing how all the events and sectors are randomized. Having multiple races in your crew makes things much easier, like having an Engie for repairing systems, or a Mantis to chop up any intruders that board your ship. You also need to upgrade your ship accordingly, and you can get more weapons to help with this. All that said, the bloody game's hard!

So, for anyone if anyonethat have played this game, share some of your adventures. They're always interesting to hear.
Still remember my last run. It was also my greatest run too. Was trying out the Engi ship since I just unlocked it at the time. Made to the final sector and the flagship said "Screw you!" Ironic seeing how in that run I was literally sweeping everything. I only let one live for the supplies. ^_^  Even was able to record and upload the video, so yaaaaay reliving memories in the future!
I also learned two things from that. First, drones are really fun, and secondly, never upload an almost 2 hour video ever again. Oh god it was a nightmare to upload... :(
"Look, ok, thinking is hard."