Countless of souls have perished staring at Aura's profile picture.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Steam Groups  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Zenex Azure

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • "That's a cat."
    • Mixer Channel
Steam Groups
« on: September 28, 2014, 02:02:09 pm »
Oh god it's been a while since I've been on this site! I at least have my excuses. College takes up time yo, but lets get to the topic, yes? :embarassed:

If you ever used Steam, you probably know about the mass amounts of groups that are on there. Everyone can make one for whatever reason they want and such. If you're in a group or two, how about you share them here? Recommend a group to someone. It might lead to future fun times.

I'm only in a couple and I'm not counting that Steam Trading Card thing from a while back when it was in beta. First one I'm in is my very own group I made a while back. There's not many members still, mostly because I don't bring it up as much, but I try to keep things going on it when I can.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/MMZenex

The other one I'm is a group for fans of a guy I'm subscribed to on YouTube. He always announces when he starts a stream and he's a fun watch.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/y1o2u3tube

So yeah, share some of the groups you're in if you're in any. I'm interested in what comes up. ;)
"Look, ok, thinking is hard."

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Steam Groups
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 04:03:06 pm »
I think I might be in your Steam group already Zenex

Offline Zenex Azure

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • "That's a cat."
    • Mixer Channel
Re: Steam Groups
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 04:25:33 pm »
I haven't been messing with anything else on Steam for so long that I think I forgot names.
I should put nicknames on these things sooner or later...
"Look, ok, thinking is hard."