Vincentmrl's Mac can make origami out of hamburga french fry. Don't ask how.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Viewing Profile Glitch  (Read 3009 times)

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
Viewing Profile Glitch
« on: December 08, 2014, 05:48:15 pm »
Hey guys, I was asked to make people aware of this glitch on the forums.

When viewing a user's profile, if said user is viewing their own profile at the same time, their current activity will display as viewing your profile.
So, for example, if I'm viewing Darai's profile while he is viewing his own, his current activity will display as "Viewing mnstrmthd's profile."

We promise you're probably not experiencing a bizarre visit to the Twilight Zone when this happens. 

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
Re: Viewing Profile Glitch
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 11:53:15 pm »
"Probably?" What have you done?!

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 06:22:44 am »
What? Now i viewed your profile, yet it tells me "Viewing the index of Untamed Heart"
It only happens when i view @BinaryPulsar's account.
(This thread should be called Deathstare Glitch, However, I'm not sure but as what i remember it stays for a half hour like this, then it appears "Viewing index".)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 06:27:30 am by ALOIYD »

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 08:50:51 am »
What? Now i viewed your profile, yet it tells me "Viewing the index of Untamed Heart"
(This thread should be called Deathstare Glitch, However, I'm not sure but as what i remember it stays for a half hour like this, then it appears "Viewing index".)
That's because it only happens when the person is viewing their own profile at the same time. I wasn't viewing my profile at that time, I was on the index.
If there's a worse version of the glitch on Binary's account, I'm not aware of it.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 08:53:05 am by mnstrmthd »

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 09:44:51 am »
That's because it only happens when the person is viewing their own profile at the same time. I wasn't viewing my profile at that time, I was on the index.
If there's a worse version of the glitch on Binary's account, I'm not aware of it.
Oh well, Misread it, Sorry, and thanks! :)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 01:36:31 pm »
...huh. I think I had this happen to me a fair bit...I guess Di Gi WASN'T secretly admiring me constantly from afar, after all.

...Not that I'd blame her if she was. I'm just handsome like that.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).