Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: UHKF Needs Your Help!  (Read 8998 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
UHKF Needs Your Help!
« on: September 04, 2014, 10:58:20 pm »
Greetings everyone, Dar here.

I'm here to ask that if, in any way, you can contribute to keeping the servers running for the site but donating anything you can for the site. It might come all of a sudden, but let me explain. As of now, I'll be taking some courses and those courses that I must take require me to do extensive driving to and from the campus, which eats the little funds I have left. It's not a lot but I'm just THAT broke. And I hate to beg for help, but it's the only thing I can do at this moment to ensure that the site remains online until I get through with these courses.

If you're interested and are willing and able, please make sure to visit the front page (it's here) and donate whatever you're able to give. I also want to note that yes, this is my personal Paypal account, but I assure you that I use that to ONLY pay for servers (I have a seperate card for everything else, so integrity isn't an issue).

If you have any questions regarding donating, feel free to reply or even leave me a message.

Thank you all for your time.

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
Re: UHKF Needs Your Help!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 02:07:15 pm »
This is bad news. I can already feel the demons from the past. I don't have a PayPal account, nor other ways of donating. I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise anything.

Maybe signing a contract with AdSense would generate some income? I don't mind ads; I would disable Adblock just for this site.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 02:14:44 pm by Gyzyn »

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 02:18:47 pm »
This is bad news. I can already feel the demons from the past. I don't have a PayPal account, nor other ways of donating. I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise anything.

Maybe signing a contract with AdSense would generate some income? I don't mind ads, I would switch off Adblock just for this site.

Actually, I think I managed to donate to the site on PayPal even without an account :unsure: Maybe an account isn't necessary if the money you're trying to transfer is a "donation" type... :confused: I dunno, why not give it a try? :)

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 02:27:54 pm »
I closed my PayPal because of the resistrictions on my country:
http://support.indiegogo.com/hc/en-us/articles/526426-International-PayPal-Restrictions

Turkey

Like Brazil, payments via PayPal in Turkey cannot be P2P, thus Turkish campaign owners will not be able to receive contributions on Indiegogo via PayPal. Furthermore, Turkey-based accounts can only send money to other Turkey-based accounts.

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 02:35:39 pm »
http://support.indiegogo.com/hc/en-us/articles/526426-International-PayPal-Restrictions

Turkey

Like Brazil, payments via PayPal in Turkey cannot be P2P, thus Turkish campaign owners will not be able to receive contributions on Indiegogo via PayPal. Furthermore, Turkey-based accounts can only send money to other Turkey-based accounts.

Poor Rupurudu.

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 02:45:05 pm »

Poor Rupurudu.
Actually, It don't make any difference. Virtual cards are the best.

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 02:59:07 pm »
You can pay without using PayPal, there's an option for you to pay using your Credit/Debit Card.
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline John Smith

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -36
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 10:11:28 am »
How much do you need per month? Is having the option to pay in bitcoins possible?The server you use accepts bitcoins for payment. Plus if you create a coinbases account you can get your bitcoins turned into real money with 0 percent fee for your first 1 million dollars.
Also why not do a patreon? http://www.patreon.com/
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 10:26:00 am by John Smith »

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 11:21:31 am »
Patreon is a system for content generators. Not for Forum communities.

Offline John Smith

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: -36
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 11:34:36 am »
We could start creating content now that we have a site.