No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Heroes Agility Stat  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Golden Killer Guntz

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Klonoa Heroes Agility Stat
« on: June 30, 2016, 06:59:19 pm »
Hello everyone. So, recently I've been playing through Klonoa Heroes in preparation for a video, and ever since I reached the fifth world, I've noticed that my attacks don't seem to register nearly as often as before, even though I'm clearly hitting the enemies. I also get a squeaky sort of sound effect and some Japanese text that probably translates to "miss."

:(

So I did some grinding to try and see if that would fix the problem, and upon upping my agility stat, I noticed that this issue of missing enemies seemed to disappear entirely.

So I guess what I would like to know is what the agility stat does. Is it similar to the accuracy or evasion stats used in other RPGs?

The game might actually explain this, but since I can't read Japanese, there's no way I would know that (which isn't the game's fault, of course).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Klonoa Heroes Agility Stat
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 07:01:12 pm »
Yeah it's governs accuracy and likely critical hits as well.
I know for sure on accuracy since I started again recently albeit slowly.

If you feel like google translating a lot of things or just happen to know a little Japanese. This is a good guide website.

http://www.imasaragame.com/klonoaheroes/
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 07:44:48 pm by Vokadae????, Reason: add more stuff »