The Klonoa Wiimake made a fatal mistake in renaming Joka. It better not happen again.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Do you believe in Area 51 and Aliens?  (Read 949 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
Do you believe in Area 51 and Aliens?
« on: September 07, 2015, 02:16:12 pm »

So I'm an astronomer by heart not by education I teach my self astronomy and go outside on a no moon clear night because you can see the stars more clear. I also focus on the climate as well because the better the climate the more bright the stars will be so when I look at the sky it's the only time to get a glimpse of outer space since earth is another object in space I made a philosophy stating we basically are in outer space. Though let's get down to this thing do you believe in Area 51 and Aliens or aliens in general? Some people around my area don't have that thing for astronomy so they have no clue if extraterrestrials are real any way do you believe either way yes or no? It's cool if you don't but with all the observable galaxies and exoplanets I highly doubt we're alone.

So let's get down to the evidence it's clear that it isn't IMPOSSIBLE to make underground bases that would be like saying it's impossible for navy ships to exist. I can also tell you they use a lot of security to detect if someones trying to infiltrate the base so it would be pretty hard unless you're smart not giving anyone ideas and I'm not held responsible. Any way if they are real and exist in Area 51 shouldn't we just respect what their doing and leave it alone unless they're holding aliens captive.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 02:22:09 pm by DreamTraveler »
I exist in your thoughts and dreams.

Offline Braixen

• Attends nightly prank call meetings
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
  • Wario
Re: Do you believe in Area 51 and Aliens?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 06:24:58 pm »
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.