Untamed Heart: Enough dream stones to run a sleep clinic!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Did Nights really die in Nights Journey of Dreams? And a couple of questions...  (Read 991 times)

Offline DreamTraveler

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • What you think you become
I didn't beat the game yet and IDK if there are any Nights fans here but I don't mind spoilers on older games I am stuck at a boss though but that's not what this is about xD I was looking at the ending of the game and was captured at what happened at the ending of the credits. At the end of the credits you will see wait a moment Nights is still alive this shocked me for a moment lol I teared up after that I saw them die haha. Actually after the credits it shows Nights appeared in Helen and Wills world or well dimension of our reality. Does this mean there is a possibility that a 3rd Nights game is possible the discussion has been talked about it with the developer and he was highly interested in a 3rd one.

I was also wondering does anyone know the exact location of if the games based on a real life location we know they got a British accent so many believe the concept of the  clock tower in the game is part of the big ben. I know SOME video games are inspired by a mixture of locations in real life and I do know that particular clock tower design is in fact real I just forgot the style name of it. If Nights were to have a 3rd game do you think it should have an actual cross over with Sonic the Hedgehog, when you think about it this does make sense because they have appeared in his dimension. Did you know well I believe it's in the City Escape and Radical Highway you can see Nights being advertised as an easter egg in one of the levels so is it quite possible to have a Nights cross over with Sonic the Hedgehog?

If you wait for the ending credits to pass you will see Nights is still alive...

Secret Nights Message in Sonic the Hedgehog
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Could SEGA be working on a Nights cross over with Sonic the Hedgehog?

Nights as a secret unlockable player in Sonic Riders if done right you can REALLY unlock Nights as a playable character!

Nights unlockable in Sonic Riders Zero Gravity -> http://www.ign.com/cheats/games/sonic-riders-zero-gravity-wii-956232
I exist in your thoughts and dreams.