The Klonoa Wiimake made a fatal mistake in renaming Joka. It better not happen again.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Petition for a Klonoa Anime!  (Read 16851 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Petition for a Klonoa Anime!
« on: November 13, 2014, 04:31:56 pm »
Well, when I brought this up in the "What if Klonoa was in an Anime?" thread, people reacted pretty strongly for it. So, I thought that I may as well start an ACTUAL petition for it!...Though, since I have no I dea how to file an actual petition, I may end up leaving it up to one of the other signers to E-Mail this to them. Though, I shall exemplify just what I want to see as a written letter to them.

Dear Bandai Namco,

We realize you must get a lot of E-mails about this sort of thing, but it would be kind if you gave this a quick read. So, we'll get to the point:

We want a Klonoa Anime.

We feel that asking for a new game may be too much at this point, and we do not want to urge you into something you'd rather not do, but we feel that a well-produced Anime may set the attention, mood, and hype for a new Klonoa Game, or possibly a Klona 2 remake. It could be anything: An Anime of either of the first two games, a Klonoa Heoes Anime, an Anime based off the Shiftylooks Comics, or even just something new entirely: We're open to whatever you decide, but we'd love to see an Anime, regardless.

Thank you in advance, Signed by your faithful Klonoa fans,

@ThatGuy70
@✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩
@ALOIYD
@Rainoa
@Rupurudu!
@Sable-Xeno
@Daemyn
@Windbullet
@theawesomedude92
@Vincentmrl
@Cybeast Gregar
@salehmo2000
@Megahog2014

...Obviously, those @ signs won't be in the actual E-Mail. Nonetheless, Di Gi had given us a good idea of what an ideal Klonoa Anime would be like, but the idea here isn't to get a GOOD Klonoa anime, per se- we should just be thankful we'd be getting one, IF we even get one in the first place. If there's one thing companies don't like, it's being DEMANDED to make a good product, ESPECIALLY when it's supposed to be their job to do so in the first place. So if you don't like it, well, jus remember you asked for it...now, where was I? Oh, yes, restating what an ideal Anime would be like:

;D
WHAT I WANT FOR A KLONOA ANIME

•AWESOME, I'M-AT-THE-EDGE-OF-MY-SEAT PLOT
•GOOD ARTWORK BUT KEEPING IT KLONOA STYLE
•AMAZING, UNPREDICTABLE ENDING (BITTERSWEET IS FINE BUT MAKE IT TASTEFUL)
•SOME REFERENCE FROM PREVIOUS KLONOA GAMES
•WHEN I FINISH AN EPISODE, I WANT TO BE ITCHING FOR MORE
•SEMI ROMANCE AND HUMOR (DON'T BE LIKE SONIC BOOM, PLEASE DO FOCUS ON THE ADVENTURE!)
•AWESOME VOICE ACTORS (NAMCO TAKE YOUR TIME ON CHOOSING DEM AND I BETTER HEAR KUMIKO VOICE ACTING KLONOA AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD LEAVE ERIC STITT ALONE AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE FOR THE DUB)
•I WANNA SEE EPIC BATTLES, GOOD REMIXES OF THE SOUNDTRACKS WE KNOW AND LOVE, AND COOL GRAPHICS (BUT DO NOT OVERDO THE GRAPHICS OR IT WILL TAKE AWAY THE CUTENESS AND SIMPLICITY OF KLONOA♥)

x_x
WHAT I DON'T WANT FOR A KLONOA ANIME

•NO OVA (WHEN WE SAID WE WANT A KLONOA ANIME, WE MEAN IT)
•NO ERIC STITT (ROFLOL YA I GOT PROB WITH HIM OKAY)
•DON'T SHOVE US WITH A BUNCH OF FILLERS (IT IS A DISTRACTION FROM THE REAL PLOT)
•NO RESTARTING EPISODES (EACH EPISODE SHOULD HAVE RELATION TO THE ONE BEFORE IT! THE MAIN GENRE OF THIS ANIME SHOULD BE ADVENTURE! I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH!)
•NOTHING RUSHED (IF I GOTTA WAIT 3 YEARS FOR A GOOD QUALITY KLONOA ANIME, THEN SO BE IT!)
•DO NOT HAVE TOO MUCH ROMANCE (LOLO HAVING A CRUSH ON KLONOA IS 'OK' AND MAYBE HE COULD KIND OF LIKE HER BACK BUT GOSH DO NOT LET THIS RUIN THE STORY)
•NO CRAP WILL BE TOLERATED

DONT SCREW DIS UP NAMCO

Obvioulsy, putting that in the E-Mail may further urge them NOT to, but this is just what we'd LIKE to see in a Klonoa Anime, not what to expect. BUT, if you like what you see, then do post here, stating you'd like to sign it (And if you want a specific name on the petition, state that as well), and I'll add it to the top.

I plan on at LEAST having 20-25 Emails before sending this in. Asking for too many will just prolong this into nothingness, and I would like to at least see this sent in to them, in the long run.

So, who's with me?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 04:29:16 pm by Sable-Xeno »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
Re: Petition for a Klonoa Anime!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 04:44:50 pm »
LOL if you want to send them what i said you have to reword it because that was a rant-ish kind of post :embarassed:

SO ANYWAYS YES YES YES DI GI IS IN!!!!!♥
:D

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 04:52:38 pm »
Heck yeah, I'm in! And this better NOT be like that April Fool's joke Namco pulled on the fans one year!
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2014, 05:04:53 pm »
You already know I'm in xD and I agree with a lot of DiGi's opinions for a Klonoa anime. The rest being neutral.

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014, 05:54:38 pm »
Change.org is a great place to make petitions. It'll even teach you what format it should be. That's also where the Klonoa 3 petition is. BTW it's almost halfway to its goal.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014, 05:58:12 pm »
Change.org is a great place to make petitions. It'll even teach you what format it should be. That's also where the Klonoa 3 petition is. BTW it's almost halfway to its goal.

And the goal won't stop changing.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2014, 05:59:23 pm »

And the goal won't stop changing.
  :| Huh?

Offline Akagitsune Yukimura

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Senpai will never notice you :)
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2014, 08:42:14 pm »
 :unsure: I remember once seeing a fan made Klonoa anime intro somewhere online (which I didn't watch). I think it was either this one or this one.
I think Klonoa would make a great anime, even if it would probably last for one season. Count me in! ;D

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2014, 08:46:57 pm »
Alright, added you two to the top.

(Also, a bit off-topic, but welcome to the forum, theawesomedude92! I do hope you enjoy your stay.)

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2014, 11:25:40 pm »
*clap clap clap*

I'd love to see an animation; however, I don't think this will work.
What Klonoa is to Namco US?
My favorite animes:

More to come