There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa fanarts made By Yukarin (Abandoned)  (Read 2573 times)

YukarinUniversalTraveler

Re: Klonoa fanarts made By Yukarin (Constantly Updating)
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2022, 08:00:20 pm »
Well, it's been a while since I've updated this gallery with new stuff. I've been busy, and there's also, something that won't let me post anymore fanarts in here. :tired:

So, I'm abandoning this gallery! But before that, I should finally post the thing that I teased ever since I opened it; that's right! The full art timelapse of my KloSorrow Icons!!!! :D :D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Well, without further ado, this gallery is officially abandoned! Bye, people! It was great while it lasted! :hand:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 08:05:53 pm by YukarinUniversalTraveler »

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Klonoa fanarts made By Yukarin (Abandoned)
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2022, 10:14:02 am »
Ahh nice artwork :D I hope for more in the future.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2022, 11:03:12 am »
It literally is titled (Abandoned), so she wouldn't do more. But, yes, that has some nice effects, only thing is that they're just standing still looking at you, boring.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

YukarinUniversalTraveler

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2022, 10:12:43 pm »
Ahh nice artwork :D I hope for more in the future.
It literally is titled (Abandoned), so she wouldn't do more. But, yes, that has some nice effects, only thing is that they're just standing still looking at you, boring.

Thank you, thank you! :big_smile:
I'm only abandoning this gallery, which means that I will keep making Klonoa fanarts, but I just will not post them in here. :sleeping:
I will still post these in my other social media, mainly on Instagram and DeviantArt, so, if you wanna check them out, you can just go there, but keep in mind that I don't draw Klonoa exclusively, I also draw fanart of MANY other things. :embarassed:
But still, thank you for your comments! They really make me happy! :D

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2022, 09:49:42 am »
And many other things.  :bad_straight_face: Hmmm... Not sure how to feel.
Re-visiting here, this, kind of gets me a bit emotional...
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/