There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Give and Take  (Read 973 times)

Offline MarioNumbers

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
Give and Take
« on: December 30, 2020, 04:25:06 pm »

2020 hasn't exactly been my year, It first started as a year that I was really hopeful for, but I got into a whole bunch of drama, and my main source of happiness and passion that has helped me through even the hardest times: video games, has it's industry in a spot I really am unhappy with. Especially when it comes to the case of my once favorite video game franchise that I was really hoping would make a proper comeback. (Those who know me prior may know what I'm talking about) Maybe it's just me getting more impulsive and pessimistic over forced isolation and being unable to travel or go out as much as I used to.

I drew this out to be a refection of what I feel as I enter the new year, along with hopefully symbolizing leaving the past behind me. I drew the background (and the statue) while my friend drew the Klonoa in the picture. He has an account here, but I don't think he visits anymore - But he goes by GuyWithThePie, if you are interested. Huge shout out to him for the collaboration.

Offline Meguumin

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 31
  • Inconsistent lurker
Re: Give and Take
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 04:50:05 pm »
As good as this piece is and the whole meaning behind it, the best thing you can do is simply move on and perhaps get into some new interests. In my personal experience constantly reflecting back on the bad things in life only reinforced depression. Of course everybody is different though, and if this helps you move forward and deal with this year's obstacles then it's fine. Hope things brighten up for you and everyone else here.