For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Conker to get 10-part game in Project Spark: Conker's Big Reunion  (Read 2085 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.

...Now, I know this is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too soon to be properly panned or anything, but...well, it can't be a good sign when the main character is degraded to Bubsy-levels of fourth wall humor. Just...yeah.

...So, who else's looking forwrd to Project Ukelele?

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Conker to get 10-part game in Project Spark: Conker's Big Reunion
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 01:42:34 pm »
They forgot all the good stuff from the N64 game. :C Yes I had played that "FUN" game as a kid c:

Offline Chocolat

• Magical Grill
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • My style is rich, dope, phat in which
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 06:26:19 pm »
I love how when he picks up the gun he gets an incredibly bored expression..

I guess the message here is that Conker is not worth his own game? Bit of a shame really, aside from Master Chief, they really lack their own recognisable characters, and with games like South Park: The Stick of Truth being successful it's pretty clear that Conker would fit well into this current environment and honestly spice up the Xbox One libary with something that neither Sony nor Nintendo really have at the moment.

I imagine that this pretty much confirms that the Rare characters are pretty much an afterthought at MS, considering since Kinect all there has been is Killer hold-a-button-to-win Instinct.
Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

Offline YukiAsatoka

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Deer are precious babies.
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 12:53:12 pm »
His character design is odd. Like if you rub your face against him you'll get cut. Emotionless too.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 06:03:07 pm »
I've never played Conker's Bad Fur day OR Conker: Live and Reloaded since I wasn't old enough to play either of them when they came out, so I don't know what to think of this. But I have been watching BFD recently and one thing they should bring back for this is how the cutscene that plays at the Game Over screen changes depending on how and when you die. Here's an example of three of them so you know what I'm talking about: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HYm51dDFvLk
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.