For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Sonic Boom  (Read 22023 times)

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
  • Dreamer Rating: 43
    • DeviantArt
Sonic Boom
« on: February 06, 2014, 08:38:55 pm »
New Sonic the Hedgehog spin-off and video game~  :D

« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 10:35:49 pm by Aura24 »
Administrator, Founder, and Fan of Klonoa.
Game channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/CrystalBlazier/

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Sonic Boom
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 05:23:40 pm »
Every time I hear Sonic Boom I think of this:

« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 10:36:09 pm by Aura24 »

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Sonic Boom
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 02:09:48 pm »
I'm pretty excited for this. I've been a pretty big Sonic fan for a long time. But does the gameplay of the game remind anyone of Sonic Heroes?
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
    • DeviantArt
Sonic Boom
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 02:10:40 pm »
It does doesn't it? But more improved~

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
Sonic Boom
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 09:01:10 pm »
The Fanbase is making me want to scream my head off when it comes to this! Seriously, hating on this thing just because of character designs is NOT cool! I am sick and tired them treating Sonic like he's royalty! He's a video game character, NOTHING ELSE! It dosen't matter how Sonic looks, he will always be Sonic. NOW SOMEONE TELL THEM TO GROW UP! >:O  I know the Sonic Fanbase is bad, but THIS is rediculous! AND IT BETTER NOT BE WHAT HAD HAPPENED IN 2011 WITH SKYLANDERS! >:(
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 11:40:54 am by Windbullet »

Offline Aura24

• Goddess Claire
    • DeviantArt
Sonic Boom
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 03:30:55 pm »
This kind of thing always happens in most fanbases when fans aren't satisfied with character designs that they have to send death threats to the companies or label the game a 'failure'.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
Sonic Boom
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 06:05:51 pm »
They aren't doing anything like that...yet. They are just saying they hate the thing because Sonic has blue arms and stuff like that. WHY CAN'T WE IMPRESS YOU, SONIC FANS!?

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Sonic Boom
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 10:20:40 pm »
Quote from: "Windbullet"
They aren't doing anything like that...yet. They are just saying they hate the thing because Sonic has blue arms and stuff like that. WHY CAN'T WE IMPRESS YOU, SONIC FANS!?
LOL any fanbase is hard to please, especially if what the developers don't live up to what their headcanon should be. But then again, I love to poke fun at fanboyism.

At any rate I'm not sure where to go with the game yet. I didn't think Lost World was bad (the story stinks) but I enjoyed the gameplay. Oh, blue arms are the new green eyes.

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
Sonic Boom
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 09:51:02 am »
Sonic fanbase is the most hated fanbase on the internet, for a good reason. LOL Seriously, who cares about man children anyways? I know there are decent sonic fans out there, I'm talking about the dark basement of the fanbase, so about 80% of the Sonic fanbase.

Also, I can understand critique of the character design, but death threats, or labeling of the entire game a failure? That's not something I would consider constructive criticism, lol not at all. Besides, I don't think that Sega cares about constructive criticism from the die-hard fans anyway, I mean why would they? It's not like sonic fanbase is huge enough, a very small percentage in the sales.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 12:54:48 pm by Gyzyn »

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
Sonic Boom
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 09:13:15 pm »
Quote from: "Gyzyn"
Sonic fanbase is the most hated fanbase on the internet, for a good reason. LOL Seriously, who cares about man children anyways? I know there are decent sonic fans out there, I'm talking about the dark basement of the fanbase, so about 80% of the Sonic fanbase.

Also, I can understand critique of the character design, but death threats, or labeling of the entire game a failure? That's not something I would consider constructive criticism, lol not at all. Besides, I don't think that Sega cares about constructive criticism from the die-hard fans anyway, I mean why would they? It's not like sonic fanbase is huge enough, a very small percentage in the sales...
I'm aware the Sonic Fanbase is hated. Also, what were you trying to say regarding sales? The post cuts off.