You can't hate Popka. He's a jerk with a heart of gold.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Things You're Thinking about Getting  (Read 4216 times)

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
Re: Things You're Thinking about Getting
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 11:03:50 am »
Things i want to get?

A good game for my PC, i kept flying over everywhere on the internet, only to find no games.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 12:13:49 pm »
I have a lot actually but I'll just post what comes to my mind for now.  :unsure:

- Wii
- 3DS
- PS3
- PS4
- Metal Slug Anthology
- Klonoa (Wii)
- Sonic Generation
- Pokemon X/Y and OR/AS
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair
- Project X Zone

That's it for me and more to follow soon.  :)

Offline SuperKlonoa64

• demonic snorlax
  • Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2015, 09:08:31 pm »
Well, I've been on the fence on whether I should get Splatoon or not for quite a while.  :unsure: On one hand, it does look interesting.

But on the other, it's mostly online and I really don't have the best internet connection. I know there's a single player campaign but I don't know how long it is.
Note to self: Attend site more often.

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2015, 01:36:28 am »
Well, I've been on the fence on whether I should get Splatoon or not for quite a while.  :unsure: On one hand, it does look interesting.

But on the other, it's mostly online and I really don't have the best internet connection. I know there's a single player campaign but I don't know how long it is.

it's got a very good length considering the game was built around multiplayer.

of course, i had TONS of fun with it, so i'd say it's definitely worth a shot.

although if you aren't goin to play any online than i'd say wait for better net and whatnot.

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2015, 02:27:01 am »
I caved and got splatoon about two weeks ago...3 weeks? It's the only game I play right now. The online matches are fast and the meta changes multiple times during a play session so the game stays fresh-ish. Additionally because the matches are quick and the dedication requirement isn't too high I can sneak a few games into my day (especially after work). Currently no premade support yet so you aren't guaranteed same teams with friends.

The campaign is well done but imo not challenging...the controls trying not to step off the platforms is the hardest part. Most of the campaign is spent walking instead of shooting at AI though if you've got handling skills you can blaze through missions quickly...set your own speed in a way. I wouldn't drop $60 on the campaign; it's good but not $60 in length.

I want to buy Woolly World...not sure about amiibos. I'm the only person I know with a Wii u but no amiibos

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2015, 12:55:08 pm »
I caved and got splatoon about two weeks ago...3 weeks? It's the only game I play right now. The online matches are fast and the meta changes multiple times during a play session so the game stays fresh-ish. Additionally because the matches are quick and the dedication requirement isn't too high I can sneak a few games into my day (especially after work). Currently no premade support yet so you aren't guaranteed same teams with friends.

The campaign is well done but imo not challenging...the controls trying not to step off the platforms is the hardest part. Most of the campaign is spent walking instead of shooting at AI though if you've got handling skills you can blaze through missions quickly...set your own speed in a way. I wouldn't drop $60 on the campaign; it's good but not $60 in length.

I want to buy Woolly World...not sure about amiibos. I'm the only person I know with a Wii u but no amiibos

Amiibos are sort of eh IMHO. I have them but I don't care for it. Nonetheless I plan to get Wooly World as well as it seems to be the Yoshi game I've been wanting since the original Yoshi's Island (Yoshi's New Island was a slap in the face)