Don't trust flying fish. Especially Karal.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Hi there!  (Read 477 times)

Offline Batterykitten8

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • Not very familiar with Klonoa,but I hope to hv fun
Hi there!
« on: April 25, 2024, 11:41:29 pm »
Hello!
I’m honestly not very familiar with Klonoa as a franchise, having only played part of the demo on Switch right now, but he’s an awesome little guy! This place seems pretty cool, so I elected to join! :D

Uhh… I’m not quite sure what else to say. I like drawing! I go by she/her.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Hi there!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2024, 11:44:13 pm »
I drew a lot of Klonoa things before, mainly for what was meant be somebody's fan-game but, that didn't go far enough.  :sleeping:

Hello! I actually would go as far as to suggest you to play Door to Phantomile for the Playstation before the new remasters, i think the original version of those games are just, better honestly.

It's nice to get new members here, not many new Klonoa fans come here nowadays unfortunately.  :(
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline HaggisD1

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Guy with a weird taste
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2024, 07:26:58 am »
Hi there, welcome to the forum. :hey:

Offline RAYDEN

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Dreams make a wish come true
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2024, 10:36:36 am »
Eyy, new Dream Traveller has arrived! We got Klonoa-themed ice cream over here, I hope you enjoy this place as much as we do  :smile2:

Definitely try out any Klonoa game you can get your hands on, especially the main two on the big platforms  :D
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Your (probably) exhausted nerd
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2024, 10:58:56 am »
Ello, I'm not on here much but I occasionally check the posts and message
Welcome to the forum, I'm Phantom or Moxie or just my username  :embarassed: Doesn't really matter what you call me.
Hope you choose to stick around!  ;D
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-
(Actual age: 15 - I made a mistake on my profile :p)

Offline kittenwatermemes

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Wahoo!
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2024, 03:05:07 pm »
Hello there!

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here!  :hey:
I'm an special needs person with Autism, ADHD, etc. I'm an artist, I like music, games, and other things. I'm on Tumblr, Youtube, Reddit, and some other things. I also have a rare leukemia genie called ETV6.

My mind rejects the frequency, it's static craziness to me, Is it a solar fever? The TV man's too loud, our plane is sleeping on a cloud, You turn the dial, I'll try and smile
Wahoo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2024, 10:45:26 pm »
Hi there! Hope you enjoy your stay! :big_smile:

Offline Batterykitten8

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • Not very familiar with Klonoa,but I hope to hv fun
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2024, 03:11:57 am »
I drew a lot of Klonoa things before, mainly for what was meant be somebody's fan-game but, that didn't go far enough.  :sleeping:

Hello! I actually would go as far as to suggest you to play Door to Phantomile for the Playstation before the new remasters, i think the original version of those games are just, better honestly.

It's nice to get new members here, not many new Klonoa fans come here nowadays unfortunately.  :(

Interesting, thanks a lot! Stands to reason, lol
While I do not own a playstation and therefore cannot play that for myself, I’ll go watch a playthrough of it sometime, then! :)

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2024, 10:43:02 am »
Interesting, thanks a lot! Stands to reason, lol
While I do not own a playstation and therefore cannot play that for myself, I’ll go watch a playthrough of it sometime, then! :)
They remade 1 and 2 for modern systems and Steam a year or so ago. Some people here are adamant it’s the incarnation of Satan, but I think they’re competent for what they are.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2024, 12:46:37 pm »
You don't need a real Playstation to play it. Just try something like Duckstation and then go to the site CDRomance to download the game.
Here, in-fact, you might need a BIOS for the Duckstation emulator, you can find it on the same site i believe.
https://cdromance.org/psx-iso/klonoa-door-to-phantomile-usa/

I'm sorry, Klonoa is carried by presentation, its gameplay is good, and particularly at its best (at least, i think) in Door to Phantomile, but either way i don't think there is much to say about its gameplay, and the sequels have never really expanded much upon its ideas. And Phantasy Reverie Series butchers the presentation, even if it plays fine (although DtP not as good on PRS or Wii)

I feel like just watching a playthrough just, isn't enough...

Also, Cobra! Of course you think this is a competent remaster, everything you posted so far in this Forum since has been nothing related to Klonoa, you could very well find another place about these things, of course, these can co-exist with here, but, it doesn't feel very... right per say when nothing you have to say is about Klonoa anymore, i my self have stopped coming here all the time like i used to, because i don't have as many things to say about Klonoa, i'm just waiting for new members, because. Really, you don't care as much about Klonoa.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 03:33:08 pm by rapappa the pepper, Reason: Elaboration + Link »
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/