There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Some PS2 games and soundtracks I brought during my trip to Tokyo in 2019  (Read 964 times)

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
In 2019, I had been to Tokyo, found some goods in a second-hand store, and added them to my collection.
My last post was years ago. But rather than reintroducing myself, I decided to share these pictures first.

The first one is Capcom's shelved RPG, Breath of Fire V(Number V is omitted in the western releases);
The Japanese version of Klonoa 2's in the middle. I guess some people have a copy, too;
Toro the White Cat and the Shooting Star comes last. It's a game that features one of Sony's mascots who has never been popular outside Japan.

The original soundtracks of Klonoa 2 and another lesser-known game.

Inside the case. The booklet actually contains some interviews which might be interesting to Klonoa fans.

Tokyo is much crowdier than every place I have been to before. What an experience!
Hopefully, the COVID-19 pandemic will soon end so people can visit Japan safely again.
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline liquid_salad

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Yo whats up!
ooo nice
Subarashii ~ mirai
Subarashii ~ jidai
Subarashii ~ kako
Subarashii ~ kuni
Subarashii ~ wa ~ ta ~ shi

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Nice :) Also grats on nabbing the sound track for Klonoa 2. I am curious about those interviews. Breath of Fire I should try some day. Toro I tried to play a bit of once but I think I had a different Toro game.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
That's a very nice haul you got from there

Offline TimertheBunneh

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • Balan Wonderworld (and Klonoa) fan
Awesome! Love that you found some Klonoa stuff and the Toro game.
She/her pronouns, please
  Discord: Timer & Balan#0514