In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: What do you want for Christmas?  (Read 3577 times)

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
What do you want for Christmas?
« on: December 15, 2015, 12:58:44 am »
Apologies if there's a thread like this already, though if my post is good enough, at least, then merging can occur.

Anyways, we all have at least one thing we want for the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. At least, I think we do.

For starters, I want Pocket Puyo Puyo~n...mostly to have a version of Puyo Puyo~n I can, I dunno, actually play. I have the Dreamcast version, but it wouldn't run even with the bootdisk, so it's collecting dust on my shelf, unfortunately. The Game Boy Color release may or may not be inferior, but at least there isn't region locking to speak of.

On that note, some Puyo Puyo merch would be awesome...especially if I can get some older Amitie figures (of course), but something, anything will do.

For non-Puyo Puyo games, I'd like Disney Infinity 3.0. I had fun with 2.0., and I have some 3.0. figures, and they make great display pieces...but I'd like to actually use 'em, you know?

Yoshi's Wolly World and Super Mario Maker would be awesome as well.

Devices...I'd like a Retro Duo Portable. Mostly so I can play my old Super NES games on the go. I'd especially would love to play Super Mario RPG and (what else?) Super Puyo Puyo on the go.

A new laptop is much needed as well, though I'll be shocked if I get one. Still, I'll hold off for at least a little longer in the off-chance that it happens.

And...that's it for me. What are yours?

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline Braixen

• Attends nightly prank call meetings
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
  • Wario
Re: What do you want for Christmas?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 01:13:16 am »
IASKEDFORSOLATOROBOBUTEVERYONEKNOWSHOWTHATONEWENT
I asked for Survival Kids (GBC), Klonoa 2 and Yo-Kai Watch since I still somehow don't own it.
(Also on an unrelated note I got a RetroDuo Portable for my birthday once and it worked pretty well but it's quite fragile, I think I actually broke it recently...)
10$ 20$ 30$ 40$ 50$ 60$ 70$ 80$ 90$ BLGJFFHHBEJHHHHHD
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 01:16:01 am by Jibanyan »

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 01:27:39 am »
I want Klonoa 3. qq  But realistically. I want better cpu and screen. Also a vacation I really need to get out more and just enjoy stuff outside some way.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 04:24:26 am »
Nothing. I don't celebrate Christmas, I'm Jewish :/

Well, it WOULD be nice to get Tail Concerto, but I'll be fine with just Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline SyraxAxoJaxco

• Kinesthetic Storyteller. Dancer, for short.
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Alola, digidestined~
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 04:56:06 am »
3DS and Yo-kai Watch :v :3
Or maybe, a cheaper option, a new NDS so i could pair it with my other old DS... :embarassed:

But for the cheapest...
getting my latest beatmap in osu! ranked on that day. Or even quicker if it could. :)
Yeah, Yo-kai Watch again... ;v
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 05:01:36 am by SyraxAxoJaxco »

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 10:29:19 am »
It a me

Offline Dimitri

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • I have absolutely nothing special to put here.
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 10:36:48 am »
I have several things I'd love for Christmas, and I doubt I'll be getting any of them simply because of money problems. My actual Christmas list of realistic stuff includes Undertale(Because I've somehow managed to not spoil it entirely yet), the WTNV Novel, a couple other books, KH 2.5 Remix, and that's about it.

Other than that? Well, if we're dreaming I'd want a Wii U with copies of Splatoon, Mario Maker and Sm4sh, but that's not happening.
I registered in 2015 as part of a roleplaying game and proceeded to never do anything of importance. Oops?

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015, 10:49:14 am »
Twitter Klonoa 3 Image who I wanna run.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2015, 11:36:08 am »
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2015, 03:15:59 pm »
Well if i could have anything it would be for my illness to go away...im sick of living with it now
But that won't happen, so a WiiU with Splatoon would be great
If i could afford it there would be many more games on my list, but i know i most likely won't even get that, we don't have much money
So all i want is to spend time with my family while we're all still together. Family can be taken away all to quick, so i'd like to spend as much time with them as possible :3