Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: 4 Koma Comic Questions and if they apply to actual DtP  (Read 676 times)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
4 Koma Comic Questions and if they apply to actual DtP
« on: December 22, 2023, 02:41:23 pm »
The 4 Koma Klonoa comic had a re-occuring thing where apparently dream stones can make Moos big if they, eat it?  :confused:
Yeah, literally, they eat dream stones, that must be quite the teeth breaker...  :embarassed:

But would it really be cannon? It's like, how in the same comic, Ghadius' mask was found by Balue in his mines, was he the one to accidentally summon him upon finding it or something?  :unsure: Oh, and Balue is 30 years old.
I always thought Songstress Lephise was older than both Klonoa and Hewpoe, but, apparently in one of the jokes she says "I like... Hewpoe! (heart)" or "Couldn't he be more handsome...?" (for when she sees Hewpoe to get her out of Balue's tower), so, uhhhhh, well, whatever, it's just a joke any ways, but what if, she actually is little? That would be very weird with Balue trying to win her!  :O
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline HaggisD1

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Guy with a weird taste
Re: 4 Koma Comic Questions and if they apply to actual DtP
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2023, 07:55:01 am »
The fact that giant moos drop a bunch of dreamstonesimplies that they ate a buch of dreamstones is canon