There is a new Klonoa Fan Magazine out. Come see here. https://forums.untamedheart.us/?page=zine

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: ♥✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩'s Hall of Embarrassment!♥ ✩PART 1✩  (Read 2737 times)

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥

:D
HELLO SQUISHY OCTOPUSES!!!!♥

For today's post I am going to talk about the stupid things I have done online! (NOW I KNOW I ALREADY ACT LIKE A GOOFBALL :embarassed:) but even people like myself have experienced embarrassing moments that we hope that people will forget about for all of eternity!♥ :big_smile:
So why post something like this if you want people to forget? :| Well last night for some reason I decided to go down memory lane!♥ :) Thinking about all the wonderful people I've met online :big_smile:, the fun and exciting things :D, the sad and disappointing things.... :( but you know what? I DONT REGRET A THING!♥ ;D So since I feel this way, I don't think there is nothing wrong about sharing these stories that I am going to tell you right now!♥ :D Hopefully it will make you laugh because well, that's the purpose! ;D Now this is just part 1 but part 2 is coming your way soon!♥

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Click to enlarge!♥

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
Re: ♥✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩'s Hall of Embarrassment!♥ ✩PART 1✩
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 12:49:21 am »
 :big_smile: Those were some very funny stories! Let's here more.

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 11:12:56 am »
Thanks!♥ :big_smile: LOL ya I'll be writing more soon out of boredom x_x

Click to enlarge!♥

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
Re: ???Di Gi Charat??'s Hall of Embarrassment!? ?PART 1?
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2014, 03:44:16 pm »
I can tell you my story with MMORPGs

[spoiler]One of my cousins used to play a game called Silkroad and I thought It looked awesome, i wanted to play it but I didn't owned a computer. Year later my stepbrother gave my brother and I a laptop, I went to look for the game but i didn't find it because I couldn't remember the name (I also didn't know english yet), so after a while I found out about another game called Fiesta which was almost the same but much more kiddy and cute looking, I didn't mind so I got the game, made a character and played.

I was a lone wolf, In didn't talk to anyone and i did everything by myself, mostly because I didn't know english ha ha but also because I've always been like that on the internet my whole life! Only in resent years i have become more social on the internet, I was a shy kid. Eventually however, I found a guy who spoke my language and I remember when we met, he said something to me and I was like

Me: ... :|

Him: ...so? :|

Him: ? :sad face:

Me: ... Yes :)

Him: LOL! :big_smile:

I found out he was on a guild full of people of my country! He asked me if I wanted to join and I said yes, everyone there joked about the fact that I was so silent ha ha!

The game was fun, though I was still a lone wolf there but I remember doing a lot of things on the guild, I went to an awesome place with very cool buildings in the game (though we were gonna be going farther than that but a monster killed me with one hit so I couldn't make it :sad face: ), I learned a lot of interesting things about MMORPGs and I even went to a wedding which to me was so weird and disturbing hee hee.

And now that I mention the wedding, here is the reason I stoped playing that game

I was on one of the cities of the game doing buying stuff and doing other things when suddendly a person with a female character started saying things to me, I didn't realized she was talking to me after a while and because I don't didn't speak english I couldn't understand anything, I was all confused, I tried to go but I saw her follow me so I stoped to i couldn't understand her but before I said that she started grabbing my character with one of the action buttons, I was all like :confused: then she started saying things to me which I assume were about her liking me or something, I thought she had mistaken me with someone else It was something like this:

Me: ... :confused:

Her: ... :|

Me: ... :sad face:

Her: ? :angry:

Me: I have to go x_x

Her: :O No, please!

I ran away and tried hid myself, then I loged out (when you come back you appear in the same place you loged out), i thought that she would go away after a while so I waited for about an hour, however when I came back I saw here waiting for me!...WITH TWO OTHER GIRLS!!!!!

I left right away and never touched that game again ha ha! it was so disturbing and I felt so scared LOL and that's why I don't like to play many online games, I only like to play them with people that are close to me instead of random people[\spoiler]

Offline Megahog2014

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Lets Do This!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 04:21:50 pm »
I feel you bro....I feel you
I am me.... I do things differently from others.... I may see things in a way others don't.... I might be strange to others eyes... but to myself I am a normal person....

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
Re: ???Di Gi Charat??'s Hall of Embarrassment!? ?PART 1?
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2014, 05:49:43 pm »
I can tell you my story with MMORPGs

[spoiler]One of my cousins used to play a game called Silkroad and I thought It looked awesome, i wanted to play it but I didn't owned a computer. Year later my stepbrother gave my brother and I a laptop, I went to look for the game but i didn't find it because I couldn't remember the name (I also didn't know english yet), so after a while I found out about another game called Fiesta which was almost the same but much more kiddy and cute looking, I didn't mind so I got the game, made a character and played.

I was a lone wolf, In didn't talk to anyone and i did everything by myself, mostly because I didn't know english ha ha but also because I've always been like that on the internet my whole life! Only in resent years i have become more social on the internet, I was a shy kid. Eventually however, I found a guy who spoke my language and I remember when we met, he said something to me and I was like

Him: ...so? :|

Him: ? :sad face:

Me: ... Yes :)

Him: LOL! :big_smile:

I found out he was on a guild full of people of my country! He asked me if I wanted to join and I said yes, everyone there joked about the fact that I was so silent ha ha!

The game was fun, though I was still a lone wolf there but I remember doing a lot of things on the guild, I went to an awesome place with very cool buildings in the game (though we were gonna be going farther than that but a monster killed me with one hit so I couldn't make it :sad face: ), I learned a lot of interesting things about MMORPGs and I even went to a wedding which to me was so weird and disturbing hee hee.

And now that I mention the wedding, here is the reason I stoped playing that game

I was on one of the cities of the game doing buying stuff and doing other things when suddendly a person with a female character started saying things to me, I didn't realized she was talking to me after a while and because I don't didn't speak english I couldn't understand anything, I was all confused, I tried to go but I saw her follow me so I stoped to i couldn't understand her but before I said that she started grabbing my character with one of the action buttons, I was all like :confused: then she started saying things to me which I assume were about her liking me or something, I thought she had mistaken me with someone else It was something like this:

Me: ... :confused:

Her: ... :|

Me: ... :sad face:

Her: ? :angry:

Me: I have to go x_x

Her: :O No, please!

I ran away and tried hid myself, then I loged out (when you come back you appear in the same place you loged out), i thought that she would go away after a while so I waited for about an hour, however when I came back I saw here waiting for me!...WITH TWO OTHER GIRLS!!!!!

I left right away and never touched that game again ha ha! it was so disturbing and I felt so scared LOL and that's why I don't like to play many online games, I only like to play them with people that are close to me instead of random people[\spoiler]

ROFLOL OH MY GOSH I would be scared too!!! x_x speaking of online weddings I've been to one and i only went because he was a friend of mine getting married but they broke up the next day so that was totally a fail relationship and a waste of time LOL :embarassed:
Well I like online games because of not only the cool people I meet but the hilarious drama that I bump into and then I write about it LOL

Click to enlarge!♥

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 02:54:52 pm »
Holy Cow! Someone else besides me on the forum who likes Warriors! Or is at least related to someone who likes Warriors.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 03:04:14 pm »
Stories look interesting. I'm going to add this thread to my bookmarks to read later.  :)

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 03:24:13 pm »
@Windbullet LOL yeah she loves Warriors! :)

@Rupurudu! YAYYYYYYY♥ :D

Click to enlarge!♥