No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Does anyone agree with me that Polonte ver 1 and 2 sounds like a Sonic tune?  (Read 1002 times)

Offline Jed the Cabbit

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • I'm known as Jed from _____ on Twitter.com
It sounds like it came straight out of the unleashed/colors era! I can hear Jason Griffith screaming “HERE WE… GOOOO!”  :hey:
Jed Cabbit

Offline rando account

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • "I need to think of a good bio" -Me, 2 minutes ago
    • imgur account
It sounds like it came straight out of the unleashed/colors era! I can hear Jason Griffith screaming “HERE WE… GOOOO!”  :hey:
the very start reminds me of those intros for video essays

like at any moment a dude will start talking about the cultural impact of Plok!
Better Call Rando

YukarinUniversalTraveler

Huuuh, now that I listen to them closely, you're kinda right :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I've never played Sonic Unleashed, but, from the very little that I know of it, I can tell and notice the subtle similarities. Very cool!

It's nice to think of these songs as the first and only remixes of older songs (from Moonlight Museum), done in a style similar to Sonic Unleashed music. :big_smile:

Offline Jed the Cabbit

• Moo
the very start reminds me of those intros for video essays

like at any moment a dude will start talking about the cultural impact of Plok!

“Plok is the most culturally relevant game to ever release because it’s poggers.”

Lol you right you right I’m pretty pretentious.  :bad_straight_face:
Jed Cabbit

Offline Jed the Cabbit

• Moo
Huuuh, now that I listen to them closely, you're kinda right :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I've never played Sonic Unleashed, but, from the very little that I know of it, I can tell and notice the subtle similarities. Very cool!

It's nice to think of these songs as the first and only remixes of older songs (from Moonlight Museum), done in a style similar to Sonic Unleashed music. :big_smile:

I personally think of them as SEGA’s musicians sneaking into Klonoa Works at night to compose some bangers lol.  :bad_straight_face: ;)
Jed Cabbit