Everyone needs a little Joka in their lives. <3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Good but flawed Dream Champ Tournament ideas  (Read 1541 times)

Offline Leeu

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
Good but flawed Dream Champ Tournament ideas
« on: February 16, 2022, 01:13:42 pm »

In the end I like Klonoa DCT game more than it's prequel for the same console to the point of considering it my favorite puzzle game, and that's coming from a person who is not a big fan of this game genre, but I wish some of the game's ideas were executed better than the final product does. :sad_face:

Just like Empire of Dreams the game allows to save and leave at any section of the Visions, which makes sense for a portable game as sometimes it's not possible to finish a Vision in time or just feeling like stop there and continue later :sleeping:, well for some reason the rank system considers it as a reset, automatically lowering the player's rank when the same Vision is done... it doesn't seem to work that way for any first section throught. :confused:

This is one thing EoD didn't have: a free camera button, which allows the player to pause and see any part of the Visions' sections except the optional ones while holding R :hand:, which once again makes sense for a portable game with a small screen and can make the search for every collectable much better, except for the final Visions of each world, it could've make exploring those less painful and not having to worry about losing any collectables or the race itself. :angry:

It might not matter for players who just ignore the game's rank and the collectables, but the game would be more enjoyable to complete without those issues that just exist. x_x
For his neutral special, he enters in a gun!