You can't hate Popka. He's a jerk with a heart of gold.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: I want to hear your theories on the world of Lunatea.  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
I want to hear your theories on the world of Lunatea.
« on: December 10, 2015, 11:36:21 pm »
I've not managed to post a Klonoa related thread in a while. I thought I'd try something since lately I realize I tend to get attached to environments and worlds in games like how people can get attached to characters. Been playing a lot of dark souls lately and remembered how much I felt emotion in the environment then I got to thinking of Klonoa 2's various kingdoms xD

Ah what I mean is how does Lunatea and it's various kingdoms and places feel to you?  :unsure:

For me it is like this.

There might be some typos in my giant post I'm half awake right now and mildly ill but I'm good otherwise.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 12:13:08 am by Voka~Daemyn, Reason: too much @_@ maybe other things I\'ll fix in time. hah. »

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Re: I want to hear your theories on the world of Lunatea.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 02:19:31 am »
Oo, oooooo story time!
I already told you this theory, but no harm is saying it twice xD

(besides the theory about Lunatea representing the 5 stages if grief, i gots a different theory)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And that's that. This feels like more of a crazy fanfiction then a theory, but hey it still works XD
I thought this up when i was thinking about why there aren't any cabbits in Lunatea, and why the KoS is the only one that looks similar to Klonoa.
It also could be that i've just been obsessed with war lately since i've been trying to learn more about the wars in Zelda, and because im reading Divergent so put the two together and what do you get? Klonoa theory, boom.
Ahem, anyway tell me if this is as crazy as it sounds, cause while typing it i thought to myself "man, this makes no sense, what am i even doing" XD