Once you go Klonoa, you can never go slowa.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Happy Summon Night 15th Anniversary  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
Happy Summon Night 15th Anniversary
« on: January 07, 2015, 03:49:38 am »

Though is already January 7, the anniversary was yesterday, i didn't want to make this thread at first but after seeing a lot of pictures on the japanese side of twitter and some other places i felt a lot better.

Since many people probably don't know what Summon Night is i guess I should try to explain it, Summon Night is mainly a strategy RPG though with many spin offs, only 3 games were translated to english: Summon Night Swordcraft Story 1 and 2 and Summon Night Twin Age (which are spin offs and not Strategy RPGs). All of the games have dating sim elements and most of them are text heavy.

If you ask me why i like these series is because of how cheerful the characters are, though the games have some dark plots the story is full of cheerful moments.

I couldn't find anything from Namco Bandai or Felistella so I asumed that nothing was gonna be done, though a month ago the series got a smartphone game. (Please don't start a debate about movile games being crap)

There were plenty of fans sharing their fan art however and what i asume is a big fan project http://samofes.com/

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Happy Summon Night 15th Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 04:54:08 am »
Ah nice to you made this.
I enjoyed the summon night sword craft story it being a pretty different game to me.
and what I could of summon night 3 though I couldn't read it and got stuck because I couldn't read japanese  :embarassed:.