For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Where did you get your copy of Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil?  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Where did you get your copy of Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil?
« on: July 28, 2015, 01:36:57 am »
Topic title is self-explanatory. Note that I don't expect EVERYONE to remember where they got the game, so for those of who who didn't remember the greatest moment in your lives just a summation answer will do (from a friend, online, at a store, ect.). I also don't expect everyone here to have played the game, though I know a majority of people here have.

Now, as for me...I rented my copy at a Hollywood rental store some time after playing a demo of it at Toys R Us. I played it, loved it, beat it, cried (both at the ending and when I had to return it), saw it at a Game Stop a few days later and DIDN'T buy it for some stupid reason, never saw it again for several years, then bought it when I saw it at a GameStop a some years back.

Now, then, any stories you guys have to share?

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
Re: Where did you get your copy of Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 01:40:04 am »
I got my copy for...it was either Christmas or my birthday? I think it was Christmas. I imagine my parents got it from Ebay or Amazon, though.

Not a very exciting story, but I was so so happy, I'd been pining a long time for it.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
Re: Where did you get your copy of Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil?
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 01:57:50 am »
I actually borrowed the game from my sis since she's the one who bought it. :embarassed:

I really try some obscure games every once in a while like this one. :)

After finishing it, that's where I became a fan of the series and started playing the previous titles. ;D